Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Feeling a bit mopey today. My kids start back to school tomorrow. Where did the summer go? Seems like just yesterday I was heading to Denver.

Don't feel mopey mich40...you had Denver...and so many more cities and stories. Better to have had (insert here from the 360 tour) and lost than to have never had it at all. Right? (((mich))) We can have coffee while the kids are at school...since I'm so lucky to live so close by too! 

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Badgirl...... you will have to wait until I have finished in the "back room" I could be a while so enjoy a drink on me while you wait....

Maggie - for heaven's sake girl - come out for a breath of air... Badgirl is waiting...

"You just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..".....wink.gif Who can?

I'm getting on the queue, number 3, anyone got a sharpie??

[quote name='mick james wrote:

danielsentana']So what's with all those mashups Mick?

Listened to In God's Country, nicely done

I love doing mashups mate! And have rocked many a party with the results lol

Here you go bud....

Nice one Mick

Love the onoB poster.

So I'm feeling dreadfully out of sorts for the moment...

A friend of mine from university used to say... he didn't know what sort of night it was going to turn out to be...

F*ck or fight........

That's where I'm at... I want to rant and rave... but ... the logical Helen would just go to bed... so that's where I'm off to.

First day of the new job in the morning......wish me well. smile.gif

Goodnight all.

See you here late in the day tomorrow.

x

Spicy, weren't any other bunnies to show me around the house?

Yes, xtraspecial, just for you danny boy, the super special, extremely illusive, Jackoloupe Bunny!!

Jackalope.png

special request for Spicy!

Wifey and Bub are out and I've got a sixer of Guiness and a guitar! Fun.

WOW! Holy spokes! This is great! I love it!! Thanks for singing my request, and acoustic, no less!!!!

I am blown away that you did this for me....OMG!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Your guitar playing IS better, hehe, but I see NO grey hair Mick!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

barbara1']

and mine! that and green.i am up late, cause i'm trying to get used to the night-rhytme for when my series of 4 nightshifts start tomorrowevening. don feel like it, tho. i hate nightshift, cause you're all alone on the ward (except for patients, ofcourse
wink.gif
) with colleagues around. will be very thankful monday-morning when last one ends and my holiday begins!! gonna have some tea now. is tea allowed in the bleu room? i'm asking, cause when my love and i were at a british pub with zhiv and her hub and some crazy zooladies, i was made fun of for ordering a cup of coffee!! turned out having coffee in public, in a pub at night, you bring shame and ridicule over your entire company?! honestly: i didnt know that!
laugh.gif
 (or maybe it was just the company i was in
tongue.gif
)

Barbara
my love - I think it was the company you were with!!
wink.gif

You may have whatever you like dans
La Salon Bleu

I'm a green tea drinker... during the day - water in the evenings, alcohol on the weekends only... one of my fitness rules... however... my rules are not rigid... I break them at my leisure...
laugh.gif

Barbara, I was one of those "crazy zoo" ladies and do apologies for making fun at you grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif English pubs are slowly catching up with our european friends and now sell coffee and tea at night. .. sometimes..

helen, didnt you know?? rules are meant to be broken! wink.gif i cant drink green tea myself, my love drinks it al the time, but somehow my stomach protests when i try it. i get the same feeling i have with 'weak coffee' (no idea how you guys call that in english?? the coffee that looks like canalwater?)

and i do forgive you maggie! you were the sweetest of the bunch (don tell the otherswink.gif) but i'm glad i brought some civilization to the islandtongue.gif

reading back i came across some lovely pics, thanx for posting those helen! (and i'mnot talking bout mango or speedo pics!)

me, i am happy!!! i finished the last nightshift this morning and that means my holiday has begun!!! 15 days of being home with the family and pets! and welcoming zhiv and family soon, and hoping to see lots of progress round this place.
and of course, i'm planning on being round here a bit more toohappy.gif

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

danielsentana']OK soccer talk...why the hell did Barcelona get away with 2-2 today at Bernabeu? Thoughts?

Daniel - by all means - have all the soccer talk you like here... however, there is also this thread.

The Footy - http://community.u2.com/topic/24352/master/1/?page=1

Oooops didn't know. Sorry Helen! eyes.gif