Did someone say drinks, got no money for drinks it's all going towards some fly shades.

its all about the stickers! and the shiny box.........A BIG BOX.....that contains about 95 percent of songs you already own....but what the hell.............................FLY SHADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

MacFoley']rules are made to be broken. u2 said so....zzzzz

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................wink.gifroll.gifexcited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................
wink.gifroll.gifexcited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!laugh.gif

you troll laugh.gif  ... 

• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Thanks Cam - we like it too. Welcome. Come in, have a seat - make yourself at home.
oklarry.jpg

Thanks for the invite to your Cafe... smile.gif

Yeah the box set chatter is a little much for me...I understand the frustration... but it can't be changed.

But venting is healthy... so vent away... bottom line is, if they want it... they'll pay for it.

I'm working on something too... and had better stop procrastinating... back at it... thanks for coming by... anytime!

yep .. al the happiness for the remaster (or not?) of AB turned a bit sour when the price tag was mentioned 

*sigh* ... we will see  .... I love AB and Zooropa ... but it is a lot of money ... I want the stickers and the buttons tho .. tongue.gif for real!! hahahaha

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

MacFoley']

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................
wink.gifroll.gif

excited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!
laugh.gif

you troll laugh.gif  ... 

nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif