• Subscriber

Hi Helen, I was just leaving when I spotted you.  I can't take credit for the siggy, I found it on google (shhh!) - I wish I had the talent lol.  Gotta dash. Hope to catch you tomorra

How's the new job going btw?
Well Googled or not... its fantastic. Love it.

Job is okay... didn't take long to remember that working for a living sucks... laugh.gif ... but.. have to pay the bills. And enjoy a pint now and again... so... no choice.

The folk are fine - the tasks fit perfectly with my skill set... so what more can one really ask for? Right?

Yeah - hope to catch up with you soon...I'll check out your new vids after my dinner. xx Cheers Hun.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

This is great! Watched it live when Lanois was awarded a Juno (a Canadian Grammy)� for his contributions to music.

Did you recognize the hosts?

Ed Robertson and Steven Page from The Barenaked Ladies. Canadian classics in their own right!

• Subscriber
482947579__248x248__.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A U2 LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING THIS. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif This may make school better. 
  • Subscriber

You have got to watch this video - it is a film trailer for one of the movie premiere's at this years TIFF - Toronto International Film Festival.

watch?v=zf4IlHaPRUg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif OMG That's hilarious, is there a modern day revival anywherelaugh.gif
  • Subscriber

482947579__248x248__.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A U2 LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING THIS. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif This may make school better. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where did you find this, me wanty

• Community Moderator

482947579__248x248__.jpg
I know!  Don't you love it!!?!?!?  I soooooo want one.