It is a request.

The rest is up to you.....

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

Camucha'] 
oklarry.jpg

Thanks for the invite to your Cafe...
smile.gif

Yeah the box set chatter is a little much for me...I understand the frustration... but it can't be changed.

But venting is healthy... so vent away... bottom line is, if they want it... they'll pay for it.

I'm working on something too... and had better stop procrastinating... back at it... thanks for coming by... anytime!

yep .. al the happiness for the remaster (or not?) of AB turned a bit sour when the price tag was mentioned 

*sigh* ... we will see  .... I love AB and Zooropa ... but it is a lot of money ... I want the stickers and the buttons tho .. tongue.gif for real!! hahahaha

one quote convo at a time please, dont you know the rules....tongue.gif mind you this is a pub, overtalking is on the menu!

oklarry.jpg

if you can handle Larry wink.gif

YES I CAN laugh.gif !!! ... too much coffee today!! you know what happens when I have too much caffeine in the system, dontcha?

tongue.gif

I need to finish the write up .... ughhhhh .... eyes.gif ... hubby is giving me the 'eye' ... 

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................
wink.gifroll.gif

It is a request.

The rest is up to you.....

civil i have kept it...

its up to you how you take it...

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Camucha wrote:

MacFoley']excited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!
laugh.gif

you troll 
laugh.gif

nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif .... well those prices !! I felt as if I were kicked in the nuts (that I don't have) when I saw the price ... really??? honestly an inflatable of Adam is in order!!!! I WANT ONE WITH MY UBER BOXSET!!! 

anyway ive been here for a while and where is the service? or is it help yourself for free.....

like those boxsets should be!

Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk']Thanks for the invite to your Cafe...
smile.gif

Yeah the box set chatter is a little much for me...I understand the frustration... but it can't be changed.

But venting is healthy... so vent away... bottom line is, if they want it... they'll pay for it.

I'm working on something too... and had better stop procrastinating... back at it... thanks for coming by... anytime!

yep .. al the happiness for the remaster (or not?) of AB turned a bit sour when the price tag was mentioned 

*sigh* ... we will see  .... I love AB and Zooropa ... but it is a lot of money ... I want the stickers and the buttons tho .. 
tongue.gif
 for real!! hahahaha

one quote convo at a time please, dont you know the rules....tongue.gif mind you this is a pub, overtalking is on the menu!

laugh.gif ... I need to laugh ... for real, I HAVE a headache because of that price tag ...  *waves wand* *ridiculous* 

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Camucha']you troll 
laugh.gif

nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif .... well those prices !! I felt as if I were kicked in the nuts (that I don't have) when I saw the price ... really??? honestly an inflatable of Adam is in order!!!! I WANT ONE WITH MY UBER BOXSET!!! 

with the whole 6 inch's?

remember bono did say "adam clayton, smallest willy in u2........"roll.gif

anyway ive been here for a while and where is the service? or is it help yourself for free.....

like those boxsets should be!

guiness.jpg

Camucha wrote:

MacFoley']nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif

.... well those prices !! I felt as if I were kicked in the nuts (that I don't have) when I saw the price ... really??? honestly an inflatable of Adam is in order!!!! I WANT ONE WITH MY UBER BOXSET!!! 

with the whole 6 inch's?

remember bono did say "adam clayton, smallest willy in u2........"roll.gif

laugh.gif yes please!

nope I don't remember that ... Bono wishes!! hahahahaha