The Blue Room

hnicolaidesk

• Subscriber

WTF... I go away for a few days and and this place appears to have been taken over by new management.

Twas a pub when I left, where you could have a pint and a natter, a bag of crisps and a few tunes on the juke box. Now its a sleazy sex joint, with nipples and all that....

Can I get a job as a pole dancer, need to earn some extra cash so that I can buy some uber, super, deluxe, not remastered, CD that I already own...

i'm sure zhiv can give you some poledance-lessons if you need them, maggie. or maybe you're just a natural?wink.gif

^pics coming up, helen!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']WTF... I go away for a few days and and this place appears to have been taken over by new management.

Twas a pub when I left, where you could have a pint and a natter, a bag of crisps and a few tunes on the juke box. Now its a sleazy sex joint, with nipples and all that....

Can I get a job as a pole dancer, need to earn some extra cash so that I can buy some uber, super, deluxe, not remastered, CD that I already own...

i'm sure zhiv can give you some poledance-lessons if you need them, maggie. or maybe you're just a natural?wink.gif

^pics coming up, helen!

Not a natural Barbara, FFS I can't even walk straight wearing heels, I tried to be a lady last week and put on a pair of high heels and guess what - fell over- nobody believed me when I said I hadn't had a drink!!!!!! bruises everywhere!!!
  • Subscriber

lol, sorry maggie, but that story is so funny. wonder why people wouldnt believe you werent drunk... its not like you'r zhivv or something?!

P1030648.jpg

you offer her a glass of cava, and she takes the entire bottle!!! (and asks my son for a straw!eek.gifeek.gif)
  • Subscriber

lol, sorry maggie, but that story is so funny. wonder why people wouldnt believe you werent drunk... its not like you'r zhivv or something?!

P1030648.jpg

you offer her a glass of cava, and she takes the entire bottle!!! (and asks my son for a straw!eek.gifeek.gif)
The entire bottle is the only way I can put up with staying with you and your perverted ways Barbara!!!!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
  • Subscriber

As some may have seen from pics on FB - I am now an expert in pole-dancing!!! haven't got any nipple tassles yet though!!!
  • Subscriber

Barbara - pics are being uploaded - and revenge will be sweet!!! I may have removed them off FB but I WILL post them in here!!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

be afraid  - be very afraid!!!!!

• Subscriber

Barbara may have posted a pic of me drinking a whole bottle of bubbly - but there is a reason why!

That is the only drink she gave me the whole time I have been here - the other night I was so thirsty - just wanted a tiny sip of water - but she ignored me and unfortunately I died of thirst as the pic shows!

belgiumpart2002.jpg

• Subscriber

then yesterday i decided to show barbara how much I love her with a huge hug and a kiss - which some people would love - but this is her reaction! cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

belgiumpart2040.jpg

• Subscriber

This was also yesterday - attack of the giggles after we had been told that we could buy sex in the brewery we visited - unfortunately we couldn't and got removed from the brewery and asked never to return as we are dirty pervs!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

belgiumpart2031.jpg

• Subscriber

first of all: obviously zhiv didnt die of thirst or anything else, cause she's here typing bad things bout me! and then the second picture??? surte you can all see how she's trying to struggle me??? 

she's after my dvd's, cd's,... when i told her how, few days before she arrived i almost died because of a garagedoor falling on my head, before asking if i was hurt in any way, she wanted to know if she could have my u2-collection if it ever happened again????

Archived