• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

Are we gonna play with each other...why is everything innuendo in my head tonight, it's like I have a Carry On film in my filthy mind and a Sidney James laughlaugh.gif

• Subscriber

Are we gonna play with each other...why is everything innuendo in my head tonight, it's like I have a Carry On film in my filthy mind and a Sidney James laughlaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

take it any way you want my darling! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif I am full of innuendo and more!!!! tongue.gif

• Subscriber

I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

• Subscriber

oooh yes please, do you have a mango scrub?tongue.gif

we so need a mango thread again!

I have mango shower gel, body scrub and moisturiser! - could be in for a fun night! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

you cheat!!mad.gifmad.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

you cheat!!mad.gifmad.gifDamn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif