• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

you cheat!!
mad.gifmad.gifDamn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!tongue.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']

you cheat!!
mad.gifmad.gif

Damn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!tongue.gif

Well seeing that you spent the whole time I was at yours 'accidently' walking in on me naked in the bathroom you would certainly know what they look like!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Damn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!
tongue.gif

Well seeing that you spent the whole time I was at yours 'accidently' walking in on me naked in the bathroom you would certainly know what they look like!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

damn, you're on to me...

btw: you think helens gonna kick us out of the room when she see's the conversations we've started here??
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!
tongue.gif

Well seeing that you spent the whole time I was at yours 'accidently' walking in on me naked in the bathroom you would certainly know what they look like!!!! 
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

damn, you're on to me...

btw: you think helens gonna kick us out of the room when she see's the conversations we've started here??
I knew it!!!!!!!!! you dirty woman!!! - but my God I love you happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
And I am sure Helen will understand that we need to show our love! 

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']omg!! keep your voice down, lawoman, we don wan everyone to hear you!!

::whispers in Barbara's ear:: sorry..................I  get loud sometimes...........roll.gif

No worries my dear -- our secret is out and we have no shame!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Ohhhh me too my dear - that smile will not come off my face! 
wink.gifwink.gif

You girls had a lesbian kiss, didn't you!!???
wink.gif

No comment wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifNo Zhiv!! Please..........do comment..........wink.gif

• Subscriber

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']omg!! keep your voice down, lawoman, we don wan everyone to hear you!!

::whispers in Barbara's ear:: sorry..................I  get loud sometimes...........
roll.gif

No worries my dear -- our secret is out and we have no shame!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yep, seems its too late by now.... its out in the opentongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']You girls had a lesbian kiss, didn't you!!???
wink.gif

No comment 
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifNo Zhiv!! Please..........do comment..........wink.gif

only if there is a XXX page on here! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif