• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Oh me and tequilla don't get on - I love it but it makes me do things I regret lol!

Omg.........me too.......! LOL There are stories out there bout me..........
embarassed.gif
Glad any of you don't know em!!
embarassed.gif

LMAO - stories need to be shared lol!!!! Always good to be entertained - and makes me happy to know i am not the only one with stories! Barbara knows most of mine - luckily she still talks to me lol!lol......well..........there's one thing.........never.........absolutely NEVER ever party with people from your work.......Not a good thing!!! We live, we learn. happy.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

btw: you think we are scarying the younger zootops in here? you know how they think everyone older then 30 shouldnt... you know... or talk bout it either (ask zhiv, she knows the young ones)embarassed.gif

ROFLMAO!!! oh that I do!!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Omg.........me too.......! LOL There are stories out there bout me..........
embarassed.gif
Glad any of you don't know em!!
embarassed.gif

LMAO - stories need to be shared lol!!!! Always good to be entertained - and makes me happy to know i am not the only one with stories! Barbara knows most of mine - luckily she still talks to me lol!
lol......well..........there's one thing.........never.........absolutely NEVER ever party with people from your work.......Not a good thing!!! We live, we learn. happy.gif

oh works party always behave!!!! Well, there was that one time when I was working in a bar......... and it was after hours...... and tequilla drinking games! wink.gif

• Subscriber

Barbara, please answer the question everybody is dying to know......What exactly are you laughing about in your avatar?

We were laughing about being able to buy sex in the brewery!!!! - and that's my avi not barbara's lol!!!

I am sure that she will explain the buying the sex in a brewery story lol!