Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

mich40']

oklarry.jpg

if you can handle Larry
wink.gif

YES I CAN laugh.gif !!! ... too much coffee today!! you know what happens when I have too much caffeine in the system, dontcha?

tongue.gif

I need to finish the write up .... ughhhhh .... eyes.gif ... hubby is giving me the 'eye' ... 

eek.gif  NO!!! say you are not on caffeine!!!  HELP!!!!

Ack - this thread is being hijacked by LaLa's... help! wink.gif

buahahahahahaha

I really dislike the Community banner... that goofball with the "Where the heck are we?" sign...

Get a freaking atlas... Google it... you're in Moncton New Brunswick... its beautiful ... always with the jokes about Canada.

Sheesh.

stroppy alert

Canadian favourites - The Tragically Hip - Fight

With the debate still raging - "Do you think I bow out, because I think you're right, or 'cause I don't wanna fight...?"

I really dislike the Community banner... that goofball with the "Where the heck are we?" sign...

Get a freaking atlas... Google it... you're in Moncton New Brunswick... its beautiful ... always with the jokes about Canada.

Sheesh.

stroppy alert

There's actually a story behind that, Helen, and it's funny when you know about.  The guy with the sign went to numerous shows and he always had something random and funny on them.  He had one in Philly that said something about Muppets, I think.  He's also the guy that got to sing with Bono on Boots in Montreal.