Game: U2 Would You Rather!!

Redhead11

• Subscriber
So this is how it works. I'll ask a question (about anything U2 and I mean anything...not just songs) and you write your answer than ask another. and it just keeps going. 

For example: Let's say the person directly above me asked, "Would you rather dance with Bono or have a 10 minute convo with him at some random place?" 
Then I would answer let's say 10 min convo. Then I'd ask another question. 

The only rule: Make sure to go in order and only answer the question directly before you so everyone's question get's answered and so it doesn't get confusingsmile.gif

Here's the first question:
Would you rather go to 3 GA Dublin shows or see 6 shows in the US one after another?

• Subscriber
Sorry if this game has been done before. 

So this is how it works. I'll ask a question (about anything U2 and I mean anything...not just songs) and you write your answer than ask another. and it just keeps going. 

For example: 

Would you rather go to 3 GA Dublin shows or see 6 shows in the US one after another?
Definitely 3 GAs in Dublin. I did 2 back in 2009 and it was a blast!

Would you rather run full circle around the outer ring while U2 play Streets or sit on an amp, watch and enjoy the moment?

• Subscriber

Then the next person would pick whichever one:

Let's say I chose 3 GA Dublin Shows.

Now I ask another: Would you rather own the Mr. The Edge shirt or Larry's Sexico shirt?

Now you answer and ask another!

• Subscriber

I think I would like to run around the full circle because I can't sit during that song!!!!

Would you rather own Bono's The Fly glasses or one of the cars from Zoo TV era?

One of the Cars from the Zoo Tv, cause I alredy have The Fly glasses

What Stage would you like to have in your backyard if you could Zoo TV, Popmart or 360°?

• Subscriber

[quote name='josh1593 wrote:

Redhead11']I think I would like to run around the full circle because I can't sit during that song!!!!

Would you rather own Bono's The Fly glasses or one of the cars from Zoo TV era?

One of the Cars from the Zoo Tv, cause I alredy have The Fly glasses

What Stage would you like to have in your backyard if you could Zoo TV, Popmart or 360°?

Difficult, difficult!! I'll say Zoo TV even though it's a tough choice.

Would you rather be Edge's guitar technician (Dallas) or presenter of the band (sort of Dennis Hopper in 1997 MTV) ?

• Subscriber

Would you rather be Edge's guitar technician (Dallas) or presenter of the band (sort of Dennis Hopper in 1997 MTV) ?

A presenter for the band! I'd get it all wrong as a guitar tech!!

U2 Roadie or Bono's Personal Assistant?

A presenter for the band! I'd get it all wrong as a guitar tech!!

U2 Roadie or Bono's Personal Assistant?

A U2 Roadie because it would be an awesome experience to travel around the world with the band.

Would you rather watch get the band rehearse or spend a day relaxing with them?