£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

agt

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

We've seen it coming. Stiff setlists, Duals fiasco, Moncton stream and now Uber Deluxe.

This must be their biggest fan crisis of their whole career. Let's hope they bring a helluva album to fix this

A helluva album a la Radiohead which will be free to us!

• Subscriber
We've seen it coming. Stiff setlists, Duals fiasco, Moncton stream and now Uber Deluxe.

This must be their biggest fan crisis of their whole career. Let's hope they bring a helluva album to fix this

Bono could shit gold bricks and people would still not be happy.

• Subscriber

And yes I love whining! laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:

danielsentana']We've seen it coming. Stiff setlists, Duals fiasco, Moncton stream and now Uber Deluxe.

A helluva album a la Radiohead which will be free to us!Haha I don't see that one coming...especially since Universal/Principle Management/all that crappy bloodsuckers are involved

• Subscriber

How limited is limited? If by limited they mean 100 then it'll be worth it to collectors. If limited is thousands of uber deluxe fancy pants gold plated all singing all dancing ones then it won't sell out and it'll be on eBay for£100 within 6 months.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

danielsentana']We've seen it coming. Stiff setlists, Duals fiasco, Moncton stream and now Uber Deluxe.

Bono could shit gold bricks and people would still not be happy.

roll.gifclap.gif This website NEEDS a like button!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:

peterferris8']Hey, where'd my reply to Mac's reply to my original post go?

Dunno. I left a negative comment on the baby grows up page. It never made it onto the comments page. Funny that eh?Has happened to me before laugh.gif"><div>Don