£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Panth']Okay, this I can relent on.

thing about zooropa though dude, is the album artwork. from the original cd, vinyl, tape, whatever....

i dont see any of the remastered artwork of zooropa in the achtung super uber mega limited box sets....

this is why i think zooropa will be released on it's own anyhow...the demand is there for it. you shouldn't have to pay over £70 to own a copy of the remastered zooropa. 

I didn't see any Zooropa artwork, but I somehow thought that Zooropa was a part of the Uber Collection till I read the description, so you may be right, Zooropa will get its own release.

I'm going for the Super Collection anyways, I can get all of that swag off ebay later, and cheaper.

My wife, the always sexily hot, and kinda insane Eyeball, really wants the Uber Set though, but I'm sure she'll understand why I don't want to shell out 685 bucks for it.

Course that's the amazon price. Amazon always overprices, it could end up being cheaper, so we shall see the final call come October something.

yeah, i will be staying away from the purchase button until there is a set price....

the beauty of amazon though is that if they manage to screw up a price to a lower price than anywhere else, like they did with no line boxsets, you will get it for the cheapest price.....

best thing to do is keep an eye on it on amazon, if it has a price for cheap, get it then, it doesn;t matter if it will go up, you will get it for the cheapest price they advertise! wink.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Panth wrote:

MacFoley']

thing about zooropa though dude, is the album artwork. from the original cd, vinyl, tape, whatever....

i dont see any of the remastered artwork of zooropa in the achtung super uber mega limited box sets....

this is why i think zooropa will be released on it's own anyhow...the demand is there for it. you shouldn't have to pay over £70 to own a copy of the remastered zooropa. 

I didn't see any Zooropa artwork, but I somehow thought that Zooropa was a part of the Uber Collection till I read the description, so you may be right, Zooropa will get its own release.

I'm going for the Super Collection anyways, I can get all of that swag off ebay later, and cheaper.

My wife, the always sexily hot, and kinda insane Eyeball, really wants the Uber Set though, but I'm sure she'll understand why I don't want to shell out 685 bucks for it.

Course that's the amazon price. Amazon always overprices, it could end up being cheaper, so we shall see the final call come October something.

yeah, i will be staying away from the purchase button until there is a set price....

the beauty of amazon though is that if they manage to screw up a price to a lower price than anywhere else, like they did with no line boxsets, you will get it for the cheapest price.....

best thing to do is keep an eye on it on amazon, if it has a price for cheap, get it then, it doesn;t matter if it will go up, you will get it for the cheapest price they advertise! wink.gif
Now there's a plan.

Even if I had the money I wouldn't be peelin' off those dollar bills to buy it on principle and the fact there is NOTHING in the music world that constitutes that kind of cost, period!

As I've stated many times, I got a lot more with Springsteen's last uber deluxe box set for under 100 smackers, that's a true man of the people in my book.

the cure's remasters have been beautiful, simple packaging, but the 2nd discs are not b-sides, its studio demo's, different mixes, outtakes etc etc.....i still havent listened to the 2nd disc of disintergration!

• Subscriber

Some wondered what we'd do now that the tour is over, they just handed us an uber topic to discuss...LOL
Haha obviously they wouldn't want us thinking that there are enough reasons to resubscribe and give them more money! laugh.gif