£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

agt

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Says U2 manager Paul McGuinness:

"There will be multiple formats. If you pile a lot of extra material and packaging and design work into a super-duper box set, there are people who will pay quite a lot for it, so you can budget it at a very high level and pump up the value."

from: http://www.atu2.com/news/...-soon-rolling-stone.html

• Subscriber

Amazon's price on the U2360 Box set was arong for ages. As the direct Universal price is £275 and there usually the most expensive, I would say Amazon maybe have there wires crossed. Still I'll hold until I find what the numbers are.

• Community Moderator

ALso. It's being released on Larry's birthday.

Yes, his birthday present to us....well, I guess our birthday present to him, money in  his pocket. laugh.gif  Cause yes, I'll be buying it.

It is both Achtung Baby and Zooropa and if we're lucky, that price will cut in half like it did for the NLOTH one.

Says U2 manager Paul McGuinness:

"There will be multiple formats. If you pile a lot of extra material and packaging and design work into a super-duper box set, there are people who will pay quite a lot for it, so you can budget it at a very high level and pump up the value."

from: http://www.atu2.com/news/...-soon-rolling-stone.html

Yes, yes, we've all read that. That was not my point, which you are missing and just want to whine about Paul McGuiness, which in that case we're done here.

• Subscriber

Mmmm and i thought panth had me on ignore cos me posts are a load of shit?

Ho hum!

Call it whining but its a fuckin rip off anyway you look at it.and mich is right mcguinness did state a few weeks back that this ead coming