£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I quote :

" Universal Music Issue Resolved: (UMDS-47380) Product enquiry

support@universal-music.co.uk

Thanks for your message.

We can confirm that both albums are the original not re-mastered versions.

Kind Regards

Universal Music Direct Support Team "

Universal are talking out of there rear end! John Vanderslice confirmed that Achtung Baby was being remastrered in the studio next to him last year. Edge stated in an Interview he was doing it.

There is no way the new Achtung Baby releases aren't remasters.

• Subscriber

[quote name='agt wrote:

pspa']

I quote :

Thanks for your message.

Kind Regards

Universal are talking out of there rear end! John Vanderslice confirmed that Achtung Baby was being remastrered in the studio next to him last year. Edge stated in an Interview he was doing it.

There is no way the new Achtung Baby releases aren't remasters.Nothing is sure. Nothing on Universal advertising about it. So we will see.

• Community Moderator

[quote name='agt wrote:

pspa']

I quote :

Thanks for your message.

Kind Regards

There is no way the new Achtung Baby releases aren't remasters.

b/c tweets about what's going on in the room next to someone are always more true than emails from the record company. wink.gif

• Subscriber

they're NOT remastered??? i can't believe it... all that money and it's not even remastered??? we've got non remasterd cd's, a dvd of a concert EVERYONE of us has already got and they ask 600$?!

i really hope all our protests come to their ears, to mcguinness' ears because what's happening for this AB edition is really disgusting!

but maybe, as i said in the past few days, they simply don't care

• Subscriber

they're NOT remastered??? i can't believe it... all that money and it's not even remastered??? we've got non remasterd cd's, a dvd of a concert EVERYONE of us has already got and they ask 600$?!

i really hope all our protests come to their ears, to mcguinness' ears because what's happening for this AB edition is really disgusting!

but maybe, as i said in the past few days, they simply don't care

They ARE remastered. Someone tweeted that Edge was working on remastering Achtung Baby in the same studio where the twit was working on something else, only in a different room.

• Subscriber

Edge had said in an interview within the last couple of years, all albums would be remastered at some point! There's no way on gods earth Achtung Baby hasn't been.

It should not be too hard to get this answered from the band. Mod's can you please asking the question on this?

• Subscriber

Edge had said in an interview within the last couple of years, all albums would be remastered at some point! There's no way on gods earth Achtung Baby hasn't been.

It should be too hard to get this answered from the band. Mod's can you please asking the question on this?

I hope this A.B box would be remastered, but...

U2.com, Universal, Amazon etc.. talk about a re-issue, not "remastered'.

If it will be the case, why no marketing campaign about it?? Very strange.

It's normally the main asset, and ..nothing, nothing about it. We feel even a certain gene not to be clear and answer as simply as possible. Why?