£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

• Subscriber

It's unbelievable ! How come U2 can sell something that expensive without nearly nothing new ?! It is really outrageous to even think about selling AGAIN the Sydney show that we all have since decade. It's really a shame for the band. I'm pretty sure you won't publish this as everything has to be in favor of U2 but, really, I can't understand what it's going on...

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a bloody RIP OFF! sorry panth but this is bullshit!

how the hell can the manager do this to the fans. THEIR best album, remastered and the fans have to pay hundreads of pounds to own the remaster of achtung baby.....

and one of the dvd's is live from sydney! remastered, which they already released in a deluxe set a couple of years ago.

£105 for one of the box sets? this is just plain crazy!

and it was paul fat cat mac g who had his sights on the prices!

sorry for the rant, but this is fecking shite!

and if you consider that when unforgettable fire and joshua tree deluxe box sets came out they were no more expensive than £40.....

ACHTUNG=PAUL MAC FAT CAT= £££££££'s=ripped off fans....

• Subscriber

mmm ... expensive, yes ... i wish it had more 'new' things ... i have started feeding the piggy bank for the uber box ... can't help it ... i must have it =/

and (((mac))) just 'breathe' ... and (((everybody))) i understand your anger =/

• Subscriber

I'm agreeing with Gibbo, Mac and Mich - MacGuinness more or less said that he knows that fans of U2 love to collect and want linted editions - deluxe sets etc... and he will make us pay for it!

I know deluxe editions are moer expensive but this price is just obscene - my first mortgage was less that that a month!!!!

So unless U2.com have a great comp where we can win it (hint hint!!!) I guess I am going to have to miss out on this one :((

• Subscriber

its a bloody RIP OFF! sorry panth but this is bullshit!

how the hell can the manager do this to the fans. THEIR best album, remastered and the fans have to pay hundreads of pounds to own the remaster of achtung baby.....

and one of the dvd's is live from sydney! remastered, which they already released in a deluxe set a couple of years ago.

£105 for one of the box sets? this is just plain crazy!

and it was paul fat cat mac g who had his sights on the prices!

sorry for the rant, but this is fecking shite!

Too feckin' true mate. I've just seen this and it's like the 360rosebowl pish x4. How much do you think it costs for 5 Highwaymen masks on Amazon plus postage to Dublin??

mmm ... expensive, yes ... i wish it had more 'new' things ... i have started feeding the piggy bank for the uber box ... can't help it ... i must have it =/

haha! im breathing! 75 quid is what i have my sights on, at 105 quid (which i hope it isnt) i can't be selfish and spend THAT much money on a few cd's......in a nice box, for owning the same set of songs we already have and have heard hundreads of times.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Camucha']mmm ... expensive, yes ... i wish it had more 'new' things ... i have started feeding the piggy bank for the uber box ... can't help it ... i must have it =/

haha! im breathing! 75 quid is what i have my sights on, at 105 quid (which i hope it isnt) i can't be selfish and spend THAT much money on a few cd's......in a nice box, for owning the same set of songs we already have and have heard hundreads of times.

;-} I insist that mine should be customized with a life size cutout of Adam's pic, that one that is on the cover .. without the 'x' of course ...  hahahaha ... for that price, perhaps it should come with the real thing, delivered by a band member of your choice ... laugh.gif

very expensive indeed ... mmm .. I like the glasses nerd.gif