£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

agt

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I was so looking forward to this edition, and then this big dissapointment. Love the band and their music, but the marketing machine is a big letdown. Fans pay for the music in the first place, so why not include the salome outtakes. And the Sydney DVD, what a joke, every fan has this one, think even on VHS and DVD, which bright light came up with that idea. As earlier mentioned by members, why not Washington or Dublin. And some glasses, buttons and so called artwork?? Dissapointed not see a zoo tv style trabant. And that price, I would have paid it if there was really fan material in it with really special material, but not for some plastic buttons and vinyl which most don't anymore anyway. And then the special Achtung Baby merchandise in the store, some tshirts with predictable prints. The band really should get more involved in these things, it affects their name.

• Subscriber

Everybody should stand together and boycott it. Nobody pre order it or buy it.

Then after it's been lying in a damp warehouse for months it'll turn up on ebay for next to nothing..

you can get the 360 super deluxe box set for 50 quid now!

the super deluxe uber crap whatever its called, yeah i cant see many of those being sold to be honest. it will cost universal more if people didnt buy them.

to be honest i cant see many of the 75 quid ones flying off the shelves either!

this is the bit i find interesting.....

it says all discs will be sold as seperate items.....

so the documentry "from the sky down" will be released as a single dvd??? 

will zooropa get a remastered disc and cover all for itself? and then a double disc version with the remix's?!?!?!

i bet they do.....

• Subscriber

I mean what next? Will Mcguiness record himself havin' a shit, remaster it and punt it for £500!!!

haha!

oh and i think, this is the 5th time zootv live from sydney has been released.....

1. original VHS
2. laserdisk
3. resub audio gift (which we had to pay £40 for)
4. remasterd dvd set, (actually 2 versions were released, the single dvd and deluxe)
5. ACHTUNG REMASTER! RESULT!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Achtung75']I mean what next? Will Mcguiness record himself havin' a shit, remaster it and punt it for £500!!!

haha!

oh and i think, this is the 5th time zootv live from sydney has been released.....

1. original VHS
2. laserdisk
3. resub audio gift (which we had to pay £40 for)
4. remasterd dvd set, (actually 2 versions were released, the single dvd and deluxe)
5. ACHTUNG REMASTER! RESULT!!!!

You seein' this Paul. Lube us up baby! LUBE US UP!!