£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Detailed unboxing video posted by the designers here :

http://www.youtube.com/wa...C0&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Cool don't need to but one nowwink.gif

Still think the magnets on the lid are a bad idea, when you open the lid they'll drop off everywhere, also you won't be able to store this box set near any recording tape like VHS as it will mess the tapes upwink.gif

Apart from that spot-on.
  • Subscriber

Now I want it. I don't have all this stuff, only the cd. Wish I would have bought it at UniversalUK and paid the international shipping. now it's up a bit everywhere from it's low a week or so ago. frown.gif

Anyone see the US store ads for tomorrow? I was hoping Best Buy or FYE might do a special promo?
  • Subscriber

Just like with my other U2 books, I'd look at that stuff once a year or less...I mean it is cool, but who really needs it for the high price?! ....it's pictures..the music will be available on line (most is already)...and the doc. is out on line too....They just suck you in with the glossy pictures....sad to say some people are spending money they don't really have on this....

• Subscriber

Bought the Uber yesterday in Rotterdam, Holland, for 299,- euro and as a 30+ year U2 -and Corbijn- fan I absolutely love it. @Steelerfan: do I absolutely NEED it like water and bread to stay alive? No probable not. But I can afford it and need to please myself every now and then. Purchase something my heart is in. You can not just work all the time and buy nothing. Sometimes I want to buy a piece of art. I love U2. After 30 years their music is (a big) part of me and I love the Corbijn artwork. Yes, I like this box. A lot. :-)

• Subscriber

Bought the Uber yesterday in Rotterdam, Holland, for 299,- euro and as a 30+ year U2 -and Corbijn- fan I absolutely love it. @Steelerfan: do I absolutely NEED it like water and bread to stay alive? No probable not. But I can afford it and need to please myself every now and then. Purchase something my heart is in. You can not just work all the time and buy nothing. Sometimes I want to buy a piece of art. I love U2. After 30 years their music is (a big) part of me and I love the Corbijn artwork. Yes, I like this box. A lot. :-)

• Subscriber

Yes CNF...if you can afford it and want it ..go for it.....but I know most of the people who are whining about the price really can't spare that much $$ (esp after the tour)....enjoy your purchase!!