£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes CNF...if you can afford it and want it ..go for it.....but I know most of the people who are whining about the price really can't spare that much $$ (esp after the tour)....enjoy your purchase!!

And at the end of the day, we have still got the same album and songs from that era! It's not like it's a new album.

• Subscriber

Hello All. for the ones in Amsterdam Holland, the Uber dekluxe box at FAME by Dam Square for only 279 euros, and i've got a 10% discount, cos my son has a youth amsterdam card (XXXS card ) got it  for only 251 euros!!! was so happy, so anyway without the discount is much less than other shops as ECI Media MArkt, Free record shop, bol ... so go there!!!...(price other shops is between 299 till 380 euros) Greetings to all. Sylvia..

• Subscriber

i've got no glasses, i've got no badges but i have the über deluxe box happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif and i think this box is not ridiculous....it's great....when someone mean the box is to expensive so don't buy it.......amazon sell it for only EUR 297,50.....so watch out.......i'm a U2 Fan and i am not rich...........

• Subscriber

Bought the Uber yesterday in Rotterdam, Holland, for 299,- euro and as a 30+ year U2 -and Corbijn- fan I absolutely love it. @Steelerfan: do I absolutely NEED it like water and bread to stay alive? No probable not. But I can afford it and need to please myself every now and then. Purchase something my heart is in. You can not just work all the time and buy nothing. Sometimes I want to buy a piece of art. I love U2. After 30 years their music is (a big) part of me and I love the Corbijn artwork. Yes, I like this box. A lot. :-)

Yes, I agree with you! It is a piece of artwork. I will invest in it.

• Subscriber

Ãœber set has just arrived. I ordered from universal. Box number is 5693

Print is number 22 of 250 - print was sitting on top of the box

There is a sticker on front of box and something about downloadable digital content?

No time to open box I have to go to work

Who was the delivery company?

• Subscriber

3 years ago Newegg.com shipped a 50" plasma TV to us. We asked for no special handling and received it in perfect condition. I'd think a box within a box should be received the same!