£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who have already seen all of the bonus features of the dvds, did they end up including a complete, uninterrupted live performance of mysterious ways that was edited into the Achtung baby VHS tape?  They include the second half of this performance in the tape but the performance is interruped by interviews with the band members.  it switches back and forth between bono on stage and the interviews.

I really like this performance and i was hoping they would end up including the entire performance uninterrupted as a bonus feature.  can anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks

• Subscriber

I still havent got my super deluxe. NZ universal hadnt released it cause of some crap about censorship:( Hopefully be getting it tomorrow. I preordered it hoping to get it on Monday!!! but no chance

• Subscriber

I sent an e-mail to Amazon.ca about my order.

Before replying, they changed my order status to "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time".

And shortly after it I received an e-mail that said "We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on August 11 2011". And it added "Still want it? We'll keep on trying".

What is this?? I placed the order on Aug. 11, looooong before the release date and they are STILL TRYING to obtain the product?????

Am I the only one experiencing this? People who purchased on Amazon.ca have recieved their Uber?

for those who have already seen all of the bonus features of the dvds, did they end up including a complete, uninterrupted live performance of mysterious ways that was edited into the Achtung baby VHS tape?  They include the second half of this performance in the tape but the performance is interruped by interviews with the band members.  it switches back and forth between bono on stage and the interviews.

I really like this performance and i was hoping they would end up including the entire performance uninterrupted as a bonus feature.  can anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks

no complete mysterious ways..

• Subscriber

I've listened to a pre-release copy of Kindergarten Baby and think that teh material on there is great, some of the songs are as good as or even better than the real thing (esp. wild horses and love is blindness)