Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary - List your best deal - UPDATED 1st November

bigwave

• Community Manager

UPDATE 1st November :

Now that the release date is here, some of the info on pricing givenpreviously has changed, so closing this thread and opening up Part 2 OVER HERE, please put your best deals info in that thread.

Other stuff Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary related, but not related to best deals, please use THIS THREAD

UniversalMusic.png (Universal Music Store)- £275 (sold out)(thanks to monica martino

- tesco.png (Tesco.com) - £268.47 + 10.1 8.08% DISCOUNT

Super Deluxe Box Set - UniversalMusic.png (Universal Music Store)- £75 (thanks to agt )

- tesco.pngTesco.com - £75.47 + 10.1 8.08% DISCOUNT

4LP Vinyl Box Set - UniversalMusic.png (Universal Music Store) - £55 (thanks to monica martino)

2 CD Deluxe Edition - Universal Music Store - £12.99 (thanks to monica martino)

-  Play dot com - £11.99 (non affiliate link)

Europe (shipping costs may vary) NON AFFILIATE LINKS

Uber Deluxe Box Set - Musique FNAC Store - €294.99 (thanks to monica martino)

Charmandising Store - €292.00 (thanks to Patrick Janssen )

Super Deluxe Box Set - Musique FNAC Store - €84.99 (thanks to monica martino)

4LP Vinyl Box Set - Musique FNAC Store - €79.99 (thanks to monica martino)

Charmandising Music Store - €79.00 (thanks to Patrick Janssen )

2 CD Deluxe Edition - Musique FNAC Store - €19.99 (thanks to monica martino)

Charmandising Music Store - €17.99 (thanks to Patrick Janssen )

US (shipping costs may vary) NON AFFILIATE LINKS

LATEST 30TH SEPT h/t It appears 25% off merchandise code does work for the Achtung Baby uber set - shopu2's price w/discount: $326.21 (was available for a short time, but now seems disount cannot be used, check shop for latest)

Uber Deluxe Box Set - blowitoutahere.com - $406.07

Super Deluxe Box Set - blowitoutahere.com - $114.81

4LP Vinyl Set - cdwow.us - $141.99

2 CD Deluxe Edition - blowitoutahere.com - $20.17

If you are in the UK, you can also get an extra 6.06% discount from Universal Music by using this link UniversalMusic.png and registering (for free) on one of the cashback sites and then following the link to Universal from there, (make sure all cookies are cleared and you only follow the links provided by that cashback site for things to track).

UPDATE 12th AUGUST 12th September - Tesco.com offer 10.1 8.08% discount by following this link tesco.png

Also, if you do use the affiliate links, and make a purchase, as well as you receiving the full discount, £2.50 from every qualifying sale will be donated to the One Campaign (£2.50 is the referral commission from that link I have just set up for any new sign up to that cashback site who accrues cashback over the amount of £5.00)

** atu2.com also have an Achtung Baby price tracker on their site, which you can view here:

http://www.atu2.com/achtungbaby.html

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly shades, and coloured vinyl *drool*. Hope it's not going to be ridiculous $$ because I will pay it. Gotta get me some fly shades. Please be kind to us fans. Maybe they meant Dollars not pounds.

• Community Moderator

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

mich40']

Any idea when they're going to release the US pricing? Nothing on Amazon US yet.

yeah cause 385 pounds is like 600 dollars here if my calculations are correct. 

yeah, I know the conversion, but it's typically not that simple.  When I got my Rose Bowl DVD, it was a lot less than conversion from pounds.