JOEL OSTEEN ON LIVE NOW

TheVacantLot

• Subscriber

hey there zoo buddies,

For those of you that are still talking to me after my controversial blog......

Just thought I would let you know that Joel Osteen has a live feed online on in 15 minutes. I think if you miss it, you can still watch it, but just not live.

http://www.americasnightofhope.com/Pages/AmericasNightOfHope.aspx 

Joel is a very humble man, he is a life inspiring individual, who has changed many many many many lives for the positive. No doubt some of the zootopians know what I am talking about.wink.gif

Cheers Vacant

• Subscriber

Oh Wahine, God bless ya. How are you? I have been wondering about you. I really hope all is well with you. We are friends here now and if you need to contact me you can drop me a line. I hope you watched Joel live like I did. No doubt there will be a replay. I cried through most of the broadcast through it live in Chicago. It was really really powerful. I hope you watched it, if you didn't watch the replay. It is basically saying what he has said this year that 2011 is YOUR year!

Talked also about his brother who is an accomplished surgeon, Paul, who works in Africa 5 months of the year. The work they are doing in Africa, powerful powerful stuff. Like I said I cried.....alot.

love and blessings to you

anne marie