Cosmetics you cannot use!!

illumination70

I'm not sure if I posted an earlier thread about this,but I was wondering what cosmetics you cannot use.  I'm asking because I noticed whenever I do a cosmetics event at my current job, I will occasionally run into a customer who cannot use the product as a result of sensitivities or a bad experience:

As for me, the products I cannot use include:

Cosmetics

Mary Kay

Maybelline

Wet & Wild

Shampoo & Conditioners

-Tresemme

-Prell

- Pantene

Enough about me, what beauty products do you avoid?

• Subscriber

I've never had any sensitivity problems with any cosmetics or hair care products. My problems lie with laundry detergent. For me, Tide is a guaranteed rash. 

• Subscriber

I have to be a little careful, as I have oily but somewhat sensitive skin. Pretty much the only face products that really work for me (including sunscreen) are Neutrogena. I can use Lancome cosmetics, but I think that's about it. I don't wear makeup often, so it's not that much of an issue.

I stopped wearing makeup long ago, I guess I've been blessed but pretty much the only makeup I ever wear and that is rare is my eyeliner. Years ago I was a swimsuit model, and I was poked and prodded like an animal, every time I turned around they were cutting my hair, freaking out over my eyes, etc. I'm probably cursing myself but I havent worn makeup in a long,, long, long time. I am 100% natural.

• Subscriber

I tend to use sensitive skin products, I swear by Nivea. I avoid Pantene, it affected my scalp badly, tho it made my hair look really glossy, some Clinique products flare my skin up and also some Simple products which surprised me. I always use non-bio detergents or else I scratch like mad!

• Subscriber

I use Oil of Olay Regenerist products.

I find they are perfect for this old bird.

And I slather them on... especially chest up...

No point having a wrinkle free face if your neck and chest look like elephant skin. laugh.gif

Having said that - I'm fortunate to have that Mediterranean/olive complexion, so moisture is not an issue for me.

Honestly though ladies, if you want healthy, clear skin... water and loads of it. Not fizzy pop, water.