So 100 Bonos Walk Into A Bar.....

Redhead11

• Subscriber

Since we are all some of us angry at U2.com etc. I thought it would be nice to lighten the mood. 

Anyway, someone (who is just learning about U2) just told me this cheesy joke. (gotta give her credit for trying...)
"So 100 Bonos walk into a bar and order a drink. The bartender says, 'Sorry, we don't serve your kind here,' and the Bonos say 'Hey...just give me what I want and no one gets hurt..." (I'm sure you guys can think of other responses laugh.gifwink.gif)

Not the best joke. But! It inspired me to start a thread of any U2 related jokes

Let's share any U2 jokes you got. Any format. 

Come on...I know some of you got some good ones up your sleeve....wink.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Redhead11']Since we are
all
angry at U2.com etc. I thought it would be nice to lighten the mood. 

No.

Not ALL of us..

Some things just can't be helped.

true. not all of us are mad. 

• Subscriber

i did post this one before, but made me really laugh when i first read it (well it was a joke bout short people and i just put bono's name in)

one day bono was driving through town with his masserati. the driver behind him pulls up without paying attention to traffic, and hits bono in the bump (don panic, girls, i mean bump of his car!). so bono is swearing by himself (whoat the f**k?!) he tries to calm down, walks up to the other driver and goes: mister, i am NOT HAPPY! the other driver looks at him, says: well, you're not Bashful either, so which one are you then?

• Subscriber

i did post this one before, but made me really laugh when i first read it (well it was a joke bout short people and i just put bono's name in)
one day bono was driving through town with his masserati. the driver behind him pulls up without paying attention to traffic, and hits bono in the bump (don panic, girls, i mean bump of his car!). so bono is swearing by himself (whoat the f**k?!) he tries to calm down, walks up to the other driver and goes: mister, i am NOT HAPPY! the other driver looks at him, says: well, you're not Bashful either, so which one are you then?
Gold!!  Dopey? Sneezey? roll.gif

An oldie.....

How many Bono's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One.

He holds it steady and the whole world revolves around him.

• Subscriber

Why did Bono break his arm on the Joshua tree tour?

He was standing to close to the edge!

Adam Clayton was in complete horror when he found out his hotel room was wrecked on the current 360 tour. But he found Bono,s trademark sunglasses on his cabinet. He was pretty angry with Bono and confronted him. Bono simply replied "but I still haven't found what I'm looking for"..........

• Subscriber

An oldie.....

How many Bono's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One.

He holds it steady and the whole world revolves around him.

What's funny about that?

Makes sense to me.  wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

And Barbara and Mick - you haven't been to the local yet... The Blue Room ... please come by sometime and say Hello. smile.gif

I had one similar to Mac's joke, but here goes anyway...

Why did Bono fall off the stage?

He was too close to The Edge!  (Ba-dum...CRASH!) laugh.gif

Oooh, maybe you've heard this one before; my dad told it to me once.  It pokes fun at Bono's ego, but it's funny.

So Bono's onstage at a U2 concert and after one of the songs, he asks the audience for complete silence.  He begins to clap his hands every few seconds.  Clap.  Clap.  Clap.  Holding them in silence, he says to the audience, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."  A guy in the front row, obviously intoxicated, then yells at him, "Well then, STOP CLAPPING ALREADY!"  roll.gif

By the way, I'm a pretty new member; what are some users mad at?

• Subscriber

I had one similar to Mac's joke, but here goes anyway...

Why did Bono fall off the stage?

He was too close to The Edge!  (Ba-dum...CRASH!) laugh.gif

Oooh, maybe you've heard this one before; my dad told it to me once.  It pokes fun at Bono's ego, but it's funny.

So Bono's onstage at a U2 concert and after one of the songs, he asks the audience for complete silence.  He begins to clap his hands every few seconds.  Clap.  Clap.  Clap.  Holding them in silence, he says to the audience, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."  A guy in the front row, obviously intoxicated, then yells at him, "Well then, STOP CLAPPING ALREADY!"  roll.gif

By the way, I'm a pretty new member; what are some users mad at?

hahahaha funny jokes!! Annnnd Welcome! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And some people are mad at : http://community.u2.com/topic/24174 (cause they ignored us) and http://community.u2.com/topic/24268 (cause it's super expensive compared to this:http://community.u2.com/topic/24309 )