So 100 Bonos Walk Into A Bar.....

Redhead11

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had one similar to Mac's joke, but here goes anyway...

Why did Bono fall off the stage?

He was too close to The Edge!  (Ba-dum...CRASH!) laugh.gif

Oooh, maybe you've heard this one before; my dad told it to me once.  It pokes fun at Bono's ego, but it's funny.

So Bono's onstage at a U2 concert and after one of the songs, he asks the audience for complete silence.  He begins to clap his hands every few seconds.  Clap.  Clap.  Clap.  Holding them in silence, he says to the audience, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."  A guy in the front row, obviously intoxicated, then yells at him, "Well then, STOP CLAPPING ALREADY!"  roll.gif

By the way, I'm a pretty new member; what are some users mad at?

I saw someone tell that joke on a talk show!  Can't remember who.  But I believe it was from a show in Ireland. roll.gif

Ah yes, the prices of the Achtung Baby reissue.  I saw that the US price of the Uber Deluxe edition is about $650???  And the Super Deluxe edition about $160?  I wanted the Super Deluxe set for Christmas, but I'm not asking my family to drop that much money on a gift for me.  And I can't drop that much money on something like that, either; college demands my money more than U2 right now eyes.gif  I hope the prices come down.

Anyhoo, thanks for the welcome, Redhead :)  More jokes!  More jokes!

• Subscriber

Why did David Evans call himself The Edge.... ?

Because he thought he was razor sharp

Corny, i know LOL!

lol....okay I'll try too...

Why does Edge's Mom still call him the Edge?

Because he used to drive her to the Edge!!