For a Laugh-U2 in the Lemon.... ( and possibly) Featuring Bono's Infamous Peacock!

Redhead11

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't seen this, it is quite funny. Gee.....to take a trip into the lemon....watch?v=k-E9GQD7A0Q?version=3&hl=en_US �

Ok watching this again and is that Bono's peacock that when't loose from in his place in Ireland because I clearly se it see it in this video. Maybe not the same one but I get a gigle could that be the runaway peacock??

• Subscriber

Cash, I was wondering the same thing about the peacock. I did a little looking, and apparently there have been reports that peacocks can live up to 40-50 years in captivity. If that's true, then maybe the peacock in the video is the same as the runaway one. 

• Subscriber

Cash, I was wondering the same thing about the peacock. I did a little looking, and apparently there have been reports that peacocks can live up to 40-50 years in captivity. If that's true, then maybe the peacock in the video is the same as the runaway one. 

Oh goodness...HAHAHA I'll have to watch it again!!!

• Community Moderator

lmao  there is a peacock there!  Maybe he took it home after filming that! laugh.gif