Bono: A conversation About Christ

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

Nice montage of Bono quotes. I'm still not over the moment when they all spent their last moment on stage in Moncton. They all showed their spiritual state in their own special way. Adam sympathically seemed a wee bit shaky on the lead for a moment there - I like to think of it as showing nerves and being overwhelmed by emotions that "This is it. Finito. Lights out. U2 has left the building."

The Edge, the professional as usual, like a rock on "everything else" and how he bowed to Larry in the end before giving him a hug, accknowledging the way his friend ended the show.

Bono, before leaving his mic behind, addressing the crowd present, but from the inward look on his face you could tell that he equally spoke to all of us, sending us off with blessings.

And then Larry, drumming out the heartbeat one last time, then leaving and making a u-turn for the microphone and with three short sentences he touched our hearts.

Says it all.

Very cool Bono giving blessings to the fans at the last show. Not really a Rockstar thing to do. Hope God saw that!laugh.gif

Spicy thank you for posting this video :) I remember that you sent it to me many months ago and it made an impact on me...but today it made an even greater impact. To see and hear Bono living out his faith and for his knowledge and wisdom of God he is a Saint in my eyes and knows God's ways quite well. In soul and spirit he has a divine connection and I feel very blessed to be a part of U2's fans and following.

Many blessings to you Spicy for the post. Peace!