Live Shows in CD

DavidAK

• Subscriber

Is it just me or are their any other U2 fans who would like to see more Live CD's released?!

I really enjoy the DVD's but the CD version of the same shows (or others) would be most welcome!

• Subscriber

Must admit I'm on the fence about these now. I'd like the live versions for the packaging, but I immediately rip the audio off the DVD's to play on CD/iPod now. I don't think I've watched the 360 DVD yet, but have listened 100's of times to the audio. I'd still like them to do something a bit more like Pearl Jam do on the tours though. Maybe a CD/DVD edition would save me having to bother ripping the audio, but it's no big deal.

• Subscriber

If paul mc fat cat is now loving the monies, instead of charging crazy prices for an album which is 20 years old, why not release all live shows from tours like pearl jam....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,s

Now that is an idea!!!

• Subscriber

Still surprised there's only one 360 dvd.. which is one of their weaker shows as well....

Hardly watch the DVD. Mainly listen to the Sheffield broadcast which I think is a better performance, or watch Glastonbury. Which I think is their best performance I have seen on a screen since slane castle...

• Subscriber

Why do you need official CD's when you can have countless bootlegs?  laugh.gif

Now seriously, it'd be a great idea. DVD's are always better, but I'd love to have CD's from shows that the band recorded throughout their career.
Would it be too much asking to have one/two/lots of CD's as next subscription gift? 

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Rodieronald']Still surprised there's only one 360 dvd.. which is one of their weaker shows as well....

Hardly watch the DVD. Mainly listen to the Sheffield broadcast which I think is a better performance, or watch Glastonbury. Which I think is their best performance I have seen on a screen since slane castle...

How/Where are you watching Glastonbury?