Live Shows in CD

DavidAK

• Subscriber

I prefer to listen to the live bootleg recordings, Some of the recordings are of a very high standard especially Capetown, Sheffield, Winnipeg. Infact Wembley 1 sounds better than the sound I heard when I was there!!! The recorded must have had a good spot or it was from the soundboard. Even Milton Keynes from way back is great. All these concerts should be on here so that we can listen to them.

Downloaded Moncton today and sounds great..........too

• Subscriber

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Rodieronald']Still surprised there's only one 360 dvd.. which is one of their weaker shows as well....

Hardly watch the DVD. Mainly listen to the Sheffield broadcast which I think is a better performance, or watch Glastonbury. Which I think is their best performance I have seen on a screen since slane castle...

How/Where are you watching Glastonbury?

You can download it on certain Torrent sites. The Hi Def version is something like 11GBs. uninterrupted (the BS talk in the middle has been cut out) and perfect!

• Subscriber

That would be nice. Even a fan CD with selected performances off the tour would be great. Say, one CD per leg of the tour.

But then again, maybe it's not a good idea, especially if not all shows are released. People will either complain that releasing CDs is selling out and trying to earn extra 500 pounds, or that U2 are shite and they'll never listen to it again because that one particular performance, that one show is better than the released one and Paul&U2 and were stupid with their decision.