Angry Youth---Mob Attacks Happening In the United States-What is Happening?!!

xtraspicy62

Straight up, everybody has an excuse, there is no excuse. They are going to end up in hell anyways. I'm tired of these scumbags creating hell here on earth..I also say load them up and send them to boot camp instead of baby jail, juvie, where they get out right away, NO MORE OF THAT! This disgusts me, there are men and women out there that have gone and died for our freedoms and these same scumbags are going to attack their families? IT'S ON!!!! Oh and if I hear one more time its the economy I will kick someones ass, spoiled rotten scumbags that think they deserve something or they will create mayhem and anarchy. NOT IN MY FREAKING COUNTRY, I SAY UNLEASH THE DOGS AND TAKE THEM OUT!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahine, Juvenile court was created for a reason, young people make stupid decisions, we all did. A lot of kids who end up in the Juvie system eventually mature and realize they were on the wrong path (I've seen it), and some don't. If you're a habitual offender then obviously other actions are taken.

Some of it is the economy, the unemployment rate for youth is far higher then for adults. I see it with my son and his friends, they can't get hired even for the simplest jobs and it's getting worse. It's a far different world today then what we grew up in. I would hate to be a young person today! Their very discouraged and pessimistic about their futures. They see their parents losing their jobs, homes and struggling to stay afloat.

A lot of it is also just mob mentality and young people are more susceptible to that way of thinking. Just the thrill of getting away with something intrigues a lot of them. A lot of the young doing this don't have a strong parental and family unit, no supervision, hoodlums.

IMO we're going to hell in a hay basket, things are going to get worse.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-cops-suspect-says-attacks-at-wis-state-fair-were-racially-motivated-20110812,0,4232413.story

The investigation into violent incidents on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair has resulted in the arrest of a 16-year-old African-American who told investigators he targeted whites, according to police.

The Milwaukee teen told police he and other African-American juveniles beat up white people because they were "easy targets," according to West Allis police. He also said he "was going along with the crowd" in the robberies that happened after the midway closed last Thursday.

The teen was booked on suspicion of attempted robbery and robbery. Police recommend that he face additional penalties for hate crimes.

On opening night of the fair last week, 31 people were arrested and at least 11 people were hurt. The West Allis Police Department has said race was a factor in 11 violent incidents it's investigating.

The State Fair has stepped up security since the attacks.

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

xtraspicy62']what in the heck is going on with youths in the united states and in england???

My only guess is they are getting fed-up with the economy!!

I don't think they care much about the economy. There are better ways to show your discontent with the situation. Why not go on a peaceful protest? Why not make your voice heard in a peaceful way?

Attacking innocent people who have done to get the economy to where it's now is not the way to display your discontent. You know what, I don't like the state of the economy either, so I'm gonna go our and beat up some innocent old grannies!

They're just dumb shitheads with nothing to do! They want to start something similar to UK riots only to burn some cars, rob some shops, smash some windows and get some 50" plasma TVs!

• Subscriber

Wahine, Juvenile court was created for a reason, young people make stupid decisions, we all did. A lot of kids who end up in the Juvie system eventually mature and realize they were on the wrong path (I've seen it), and some don't. If you're a habitual offender then obviously other actions are taken.

Some of it is the economy, the unemployment rate for youth is far higher then for adults. I see it with my son and his friends, they can't get hired even for the simplest jobs and it's getting worse. It's a far different world today then what we grew up in. I would hate to be a young person today! Their very discouraged and pessimistic about their futures. They see their parents losing their jobs, homes and struggling to stay afloat.

A lot of it is also just mob mentality and young people are more susceptible to that way of thinking. Just the thrill of getting away with something intrigues a lot of them. A lot of the young doing this don't have a strong parental and family unit, no supervision, hoodlums.

IMO we're going to hell in a hay basket, things are going to get worse.

well said......  you make some really good points.