So I listened to Zooropa again today and...

peterferris8

• Subscriber

...I was blown away! That album is RADICAL, dude! My opinion has changed completely. I no longer think it's their worst album ever. In my opinion, it's now one of their very best. My favourite song on the album...I'm struggling to choose between Stay and Dirty Day.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

...I was blown away! That album is RADICAL, dude! My opinion has changed completely. I no longer think it's their worst album ever. In my opinion, it's now one of their very best. My favourite song on the album...I'm struggling to choose between Stay and Dirty Day.

Stay. Every time. You really thought it was the worst?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:

peterferris8']...I was blown away! That album is RADICAL, dude! My opinion has changed completely. I no longer think it's their worst album ever. In my opinion, it's now one of their very best. My favourite song on the album...I'm struggling to choose between Stay and Dirty Day.

Yep, once upon a crazy time.

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

Achtung75 wrote:

peterferris8']...I was blown away! That album is RADICAL, dude! My opinion has changed completely. I no longer think it's their worst album ever. In my opinion, it's now one of their very best. My favourite song on the album...I'm struggling to choose between Stay and Dirty Day.

Yep, once upon a crazy time.How come?

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

Achtung75 wrote:

Yep, once upon a crazy time.How dare you!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

I also had a second listen, Peter. It's now become an indispensable album for me. From the catchy Numb to The Wanderer (what a song!!!), there are unforgettable and indispensable songs like Zooropa, Dirty Day, Daddy's, Lemon and obviously Stay.

Some Days are Better than Others, always uplifting.

I suggest you give a second listen to October and POP Peter if you still need to be convinced by them...happened with October to me

• Subscriber

I also had a second listen, Peter. It's now become an indispensable album for me. From the catchy Numb to The Wanderer (what a song!!!), there are unforgettable and indispensable songs like Zooropa, Dirty Day, Daddy's, Lemon and obviously Stay.

Some Days are Better than Others, always uplifting.

I suggest you give a second listen to October and POP Peter if you still need to be convinced by them...happened with October to me

I've literally been having october, pop, and zooropa on repeat for like the past 2 weeks and I have fallen back in love with all of them. they really are all fantastic