So if you were stranded on a deserted Island...

Redhead11

• Subscriber

I'm gonna change it to stranded for one day:

Hat

Chair

Cooler

Frisbee

Ipod

I would take 2 people that would make me laugh and chase the seagulls away when they try to steal my sunchips when I walk to the shore to get my feet wet.

• Subscriber

5 items like in things? cause i've got 3 dogs, 2 cats= makes 5?
if items means things: zooropa-album, bikini (tops and knickers makes 1, right?), sunscreen, products for my contacts, sunglases.
i know lots of people would take food, drinks, knifes, matches,.... but i will just presume there will be lots of fruits and vegetables on the island. (mango's and stuffhappy.gif)
persons: my love and ??? (too hard!)
Too hard to think of a second person????? ME??????????????????tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']5 items like in things? cause i've got 3 dogs, 2 cats= makes 5?
if items means things: zooropa-album, bikini (tops and knickers makes 1, right?), sunscreen, products for my contacts, sunglases.
i know lots of people would take food, drinks, knifes, matches,.... but i will just presume there will be lots of fruits and vegetables on the island. (mango's and stuff
happy.gif
)

Too hard to think of a second person????? ME??????????????????tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifwell....you will need a doctor there barbara!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']5 items like in things? cause i've got 3 dogs, 2 cats= makes 5?
i know lots of people would take food, drinks, knifes, matches,.... but i will just presume there will be lots of fruits and vegetables on the island. (mango's and stuff
happy.gif
)

Too hard to think of a second person????? ME??????????????????
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifwell....you will need a doctor there barbara!laugh.gif

no!! not too hard to think of someone, too hard to pick just one! i love you and would really want to take you with me, but what bout my kids then?? as i said, too hard... think sophie's choice!!