Fan Calendar-How would you prefer that printed?

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

I went for Cafe Press with some proceeds to charity option - good quality and a good deed combo! I don't mind the PDF option and  have a good colour printer but max size is A4 (letter size) which probably wouldn't do the claendar justice, could go out and get it printed I guess but would be a bit of a palaver for a lazy bum like mewink.gif

Well I have photos, lots of them, 14 shows from 2011 I'm going through, shot with a Nikon D80 at ground zero. Can't yet give an ETA on when I'll be done with the photos since they are in RAW format. But I offer some for the calendar idea if you need any. All from the pit or on the outer rail. No far away shots (except while exiting the stadiums after the shows) <---- although I do NOT have an exit shot from Montreal I because it stormed and panic was everywhere. And I missed Minneapolis....*sigh*

Could throw in some 2009 shots from Arlington through to Vancouver BC too, shot with a Canon S3IS if applicable. Some from film too (I have to get developed) shot with a Canon EOS IX SLR (APS Advantix).

Many options. Could be a 48 month calendar ;o]

or 96........

Well I have photos, lots of them, 14 shows from 2011 I'm going through, shot with a Nikon D80 at ground zero. Can't yet give an ETA on when I'll be done with the photos since they are in RAW format. But I offer some for the calendar idea if you need any. All from the pit or on the outer rail. No far away shots (except while exiting the stadiums after the shows) <---- although I do NOT have an exit shot from Montreal I because it stormed and panic was everywhere. And I missed Minneapolis....*sigh*

Could throw in some 2009 shots from Arlington through to Vancouver BC too, shot with a Canon S3IS if applicable. Some from film too (I have to get developed) shot with a Canon EOS IX SLR (APS Advantix).

Many options. Could be a 48 month calendar ;o]

or 96........

how about 365?wink.gif