ATOMIC BOMB...........terrific

joshthetree

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I love HTDAAB too!!!!

Miracle Drug, Sometimes, City of Blinding Lights and Original of the Species are just amazing. Can't say I dislike any of the songs on it.

Yes I agree and dont forget Yahweh and All because of you , the whole album is pretty goodsmile.gif

• Subscriber

Love Miracle Drug, Yahweh & Original of the Species. The album doesn't flow like NLOTH but it does have some great tracks on it.

Love all the art work that came from this period. And not forgetting the excellent Vertigo tour!

• Subscriber

HTDAAB is really one of my top favorites....  there isn't a cut i don't like.  Each has been my favorite at different times.  I especially love Love and Peace and Crumbs from your Table.....

but then.........   want to trip inside your head
Spend the day there

To hear the things you haven't said

And see what you might see

are some of my all time favorite lyrics, so I gotta add Miracle Drug to that list......  (and Vertigo...... and All Because of You...... and.......ok, ok, i think the whole album is great.....  tongue.gif)

This is not a cynical thread?!

Wait. Am I on U2.com?

I am!

Give me a second, I have to get over the shock of, y'know, the shock of this thread being positive, about U2, and about 21st century U2.

okay.

I have to agree, Atomic Bomb was a great album, but then, yeah. Bomb and its tour all tied into a lot of great moments for me ( I was in college, and so on) Surprisingly I can still listen to it (private reasons I won't go into.) STill love this album.

Yahweh always takes me back to morning on the Red Line at the Roosevelt stop in Chicago for some reason.

• Subscriber

This is not a cynical thread?!

Wait. Am I on U2.com?

I am!

Give me a second, I have to get over the shock of, y'know, the shock of this thread being positive, about U2, and about 21st century U2.

okay.

I have to agree, Atomic Bomb was a great album, but then, yeah. Bomb and its tour all tied into a lot of great moments for me ( I was in college, and so on) Surprisingly I can still listen to it (private reasons I won't go into.) STill love this album.

Yahweh always takes me back to morning on the Red Line at the Roosevelt stop in Chicago for some reason.

watch?v=Vmwg7KZKGRI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata