You pick me up

• Subscriber

ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

I can't see why not - they are high quality pics

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

I can't see why not - they are high quality picsIf I did that, my kids would flip!! They always say I don't have enough pics of em on the wall and yet I have band posters!! roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

If I did that, my kids would flip!! They always say I don't have enough pics of em on the wall and yet I have band posters!! roll.gif

In my hallway I have so many U2 - well Bono pics lol!!! And one of me and my daughter lol!!!! 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

If I did that, my kids would flip!! They always say I don't have enough pics of em on the wall and yet I have band posters!!
roll.gif

In my hallway I have so many U2 - well Bono pics lol!!! And one of me and my daughter lol!!!! 

Oh...you are a total bad girl like me!! But in your defense I bet you have pictures in albums or on your computer. The way I see it, you don't need pics of your family on the wall if you see em all the time! Besides, I don't like making  too many holes in the wall!!