The Favorite Things Thread

Redhead11

• Subscriber

Hey guys! So we all know that each of us share a crazy love for these Irish lads who make up U2...but....they aren't the only people and things we love!!! 

So here's a thread dedicated to all you favorite things aside of U2. 

What you like to do, what your hobbies are, and just your favorite things!!

(drink...season...show...actor...moment...place...person.....team... You get what I mean! Anything!!!)

camping- especially WINTER camping, and yes , winter is my favorite season

lighting RIDICULOUSLY LARGE fires during winter camping- you can do it because NO ONE IS AROUND!!

favorite person- my daughter- Olivia!!! (the reason I can call my life a "success")

favorite people other than daughter- my two bf's that were at u2, st. lou with me!!

fave drink- whatever i'm drinking with my two bf's (bf and wife , who is my second bf)- jack and coke, vodka crandberry, manhattans

that's it for now

• Subscriber

True Citrus (Lemon Lime Orange or Grapefruit)=it is sugar packet sized crystallized citrus fruit that you can add to anything (think cold water yum)! See their website for more (true citrus dot com) or True Lemon on Facebook. No sweetness---just flavor 100% natural and each packet is 25% daily vit C.

Carmex

Surgeons Skin Secret 25 % beeswax cream lotion

Contigo Auto Seal water and coffee tumblers (GoContigo dot com)

Whooping Cough Prevention (see Sounds of Pertussis website or Prevent Whooping Cough website) Adults immunity wears off and we pass it to unimmunized as of yet babies.

Vera Bradley Saddle Up bag---especially for U2 shows. Cross body, hands free, light, and lots of pockets!

New Balance shoes

Dansko Professional Clogs for work

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. It doesn't move! Never wore eyeliner before this stuff. Awesome.

Cherokee Work Wear scrubs for work

Drawing *better check out the talented u2 fans thread *

Um. U2.

The Book : Until Tuesday A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him (a service dog for a veteran who suffered from a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, and PTSD).

Raggedy Ann

Donald Duck

Beagles

i got more....

• Subscriber

Some of my favorite things:

Favorite person: My Mom.

Favorite people: there are too many, but they know who they are.

Walking with an ipod and listening to music under shaded trees. Dancing with the girls at the studio. Walking up and down stairs.

Travelling, going to parties and visiting with family, having cookouts and backyard firepits, watching movies on a projector outside. Watching the planes descend every 3 minutes  to LAX. Wondering who's all in them.

Watching television: I love old shows...I love LUcy, Dick Van Dyke, Batman and Robin...The Flying Nun....Dark Shadows(which I can now watch on Netflix).lol..and the new shows...Hot in Cleaveland, Happily Divorced among a few. Late Night talk shows.Going to the movies.

Having a laugh.Going to concerts and enjoying all of lives moments.

Salads, thai food, tacos, Gourmet Salads, Iced teas, nuts, dark chocolate.Crown and Coke, Beer and Clamato with Lime...mmmmm.

• Subscriber

Carmex

Can't live without my Carmex...have tubes in every room of the house, in the cars, in my desk drawers at work, multiple in my bag, it's everywhere!  Another fabulous product made in Wisconsin!  Sometimes they have Carmex tshirts on brewcitybeergear dot com if you're interested.

• Subscriber
John Hughes movies.
I love John Hughes movies! I grew up watching them. My favorite one is The Breakfast Club. My friends and I watched it so many times that we could say all the lines along with the movie!