I just realized something....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1']???? anjana???? man with a van?? kettle?? whats goin on there??

That was meant as a reply to Basher Barbara now you, sorry dahlin'roll.gifyou got me worried there, anjana.... thanx for setting that straightohwell.gif but i'm glad you and me both here at same time!!!  how long has it been??? how are you?

• Subscriber
Anjana if i may say so as a man i do know what you mean about Larry (the demi-god) and I'm happily married lol

ahhhhhh y'see I'm right, a demi-god indeed, even a married man agrees, I rest my case m'ludwink.gifsmokin.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

ELMARTO']Anjana if i may say so as a man i do know what you mean about Larry (the demi-god) and I'm happily married lol

ahhhhhh y'see I'm right, a demi-god indeed, even a married man agrees, I rest my case m'ludwink.gifsmokin.gif

happily married to.... an irish drummer??tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1']???? anjana???? man with a van?? kettle?? whats goin on there??

That was meant as a reply to Basher Barbara now you, sorry dahlin'
roll.gifyou got me worried there, anjana.... thanx for setting that straightohwell.gif but i'm glad you and me both here at same time!!!  how long has it been??? how are you?

sorry about that, it took me so long to post on my craptop that you had posted before me and I didn't see it until after!

I'm well thanx Barbara, it has been ages, I see you and zhiv have had good times this week, is she still with you or has she left now?

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

ELMARTO']Anjana if i may say so as a man i do know what you mean about Larry (the demi-god) and I'm happily married lol

ahhhhhh y'see I'm right, a demi-god indeed, even a married man agrees, I rest my case m'lud
wink.gifsmokin.gif

happily married to.... an irish drummer??wink.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='ELMARTO wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

ahhhhhh y'see I'm right, a demi-god indeed, even a married man agrees, I rest my case m'lud
wink.gifsmokin.gif

happily married to.... an irish drummer??wink.gif 

awhhhh you sweetie youcute.gif, very smooth!

• Subscriber
she left, anjana, and she just reached the harbor in france. glad you're okay. hows your summer been? btw, is this a hijack? you think we need to take this conversation elsewhere?

It's not like us at all to hijack a threadlaugh.gif sorrrrrry Redhead! and yet we continue....

Summer's been ok thanx Barbara, weather a bit dire but otherwise quite relaxing. How bout you, are the house works done? (maybe we should PM!)