What would you ask Adam if you met him in person?

TheVacantLot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

TheVacantLot wrote:

Elaine1202']

Hey, just thought.... that's what I'd ask Adam - have you got Edge's telephone number?
laugh.gifembarassed.gif

Who's Edge?
laugh.gif
 Is he the quiet one?

Not too sure who he is - some kind of wizard i have heard!!! roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Elaine1202 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

TheVacantLot']Who's Edge?
laugh.gif
 Is he the quiet one?

Not too sure who he is - some kind of wizard i have heard!!! roll.gif

LOL at magic wands.
But short fat guy???? Now that is fighting talk!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

Elaine1202']

Too tempting to make some mango-like comment about magic wands but I'll not, not without a drink or two anyway!

Oh btw, Edge is the gorgeous multi-talented one who stands to the left hand side (as you face the stage) of the short fat guy!
roll.gif

LOL at magic wands.

But short fat guy???? Now that is fighting talk!!!!!!! happy.gifwink.gif
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif  You can keep Edge all to yourself (not that he isn't lovely) - Just as I get myself my Bono lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Elaine1202 wrote:

Zhivvy']LOL at magic wands.
But short fat guy???? Now that is fighting talk!!!!!!! 
happy.gifwink.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif  You can keep Edge all to yourself (not that he isn't lovely) - Just as I get myself my Bono lol!

If that small feat was within my power (or Edge's with his wand) he'd be in the taxi/private jet as we type!!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

Elaine1202']

Just a joke my friend, I deeply admire and respect them all but Edge floats my boat in the way Bono floats yours
happy.gifwink.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

You can keep Edge all to yourself (not that he isn't lovely) - Just as I get myself my Bono lol!

If that small feat was within my power (or Edge's with his wand) he'd be in the taxi/private jet as we type!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber
From twitter:

paulreesQ Paul Rees

Calling #U2 fans: final interview this afternoon with Adam Clayton. Any Q's for the urbane bassist?

6 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/paulreesq

Hi Monica,

I will definately watch this discussion on twitter. But I gotta tell ya, I find these 'discussions' to be contrived and controlled. I don't think that they are a real representative of being able to connect with someone on any level. What I mean is, you throw a question out there and maybe, just maybe, if 'whoever' deems your question worthy enough, you might get a response, and in some cases a one word response.

These concepts portray an image of the artist connecting with others, but on the contrary, it creates a further distance and gap between the audience and the person answering the questions. There are different levels within the discussion and the status of different individuals. This is my take on this, I don't know how other's feel. But I really don't feel that you are genuinely connecting with another human being on any level. I think it's deceptive in that form. I might be wrong. I would say there might be some academic literature to back up what I am saying. I aint going looking for it now, so don't ask me! ha.

If I want to ask someone a question I will just ask them. If they ignore me, then that says more about them than me.

• Subscriber

ehi I'm not involved at all

I thought it was interesting the news and if you read it carefully it was just Rees's idea to finish his interview to Adam which will be published on the magazine

Thanks to all #U2 fans for the questions - all much appreciated, several put to the gentlemen rock stars. Answers coming end of the month.

@paulreesQ

anyway, if you have the way to let us ask something directly to the boys it would be really nice to let us know :D