girl talk

TheVacantLot

• Subscriber

So the other day I was watching the end of Nate Berkus show. He said something very liberating that I think you are going to love and I want to share it with you. He said to "mix it up". Don't have everything matching in your house in regards to furniture, but it could certainly apply to other things.

He said that "sets" of furniture need to be mixed and matched. Like, you could have a bedside dresser in the loungeroom. Or a side table from the loungeroom in the bedroom. He said that even a vanity mirror in the dining room. How exciting is that? The possibilities, and he is like expert and stuff.

Ok Maggie Patchwork what about you? Do you have U2 furniture? You definately have some art you have been working on right?

So the other day I was watching the end of Nate Berkus show. He said something very liberating that I think you are going to love and I want to share it with you. He said to "mix it up". Don't have everything matching in your house in regards to furniture, but it could certainly apply to other things.

He said that "sets" of furniture need to be mixed and matched. Like, you could have a bedside dresser in the loungeroom. Or a side table from the loungeroom in the bedroom. He said that even a vanity mirror in the dining room. How exciting is that? The possibilities, and he is like expert and stuff.

Ok Maggie Patchwork what about you? Do you have U2 furniture? You definately have some art you have been working on right?

vacant lot are you saying that maggie does wood working? what does U2 furniture look like?smokin.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

TheVacantLot']So the other day I was watching the end of Nate Berkus show. He said something very liberating that I think you are going to love and I want to share it with you. He said to "mix it up". Don't have everything matching in your house in regards to furniture, but it could certainly apply to other things.

vacant lot are you saying that maggie does wood working? what does U2 furniture look like?smokin.gif

Sorry I didn't repsond yesterday. I used up my 10 posts per day and they wouldn't let me post anymore, so I had to wait. The first question, is that american meaning for "wood"? I just know that she did some like needlework or something. But there is a thought that I never thought of, what kind of U2 furniture are you thinking of?

I honestly off the top of my head cannot think of anything. What do you think?