FROM THE SKY DOWN TIFF 2011

DesiresFire27

I was wondering if anyone is going to be attending the U2 Bio Pick from the Sky down at Toronto Film Festival on Sept 8th 2011? I'm going but I couldn't get a ticket to the film. This will be the 9th time I've tried to meet Bono. I go to the film festival every year, it's my vacation.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mark I saw you on TV!! And I was on the same story as the fan that crossed boarders...I was the girl with the grey and black shirt and black hair, talking with my hands..lol I finally MET the MAN!!! I actually met him twice, and he held my hand both times and treated me like the only girl in the Universe for those few moments!! The first time I was a nervous wreck! He said Hello Sweetheart! And then the next thing I knew my hand was in his! I said I've been trying to meet you for so long! And he said "why haven't you? that's such a Bono thing to say..lol" and I told him how I tried. He asked how to spell my name and he signed my vertigo dvd cover Kristie <3 Bono After that I asked for a photo (that's all I really want, besides giving him a hug and a kiss) but they had to leave to get to Roy Thompson. I have a photo of me infront of the car it's the back of my heard and you can see Bono, that's cool though.

The second time I was able to ask for a photo but then I got to talking about a bracelet and a card I popped in his window, he was holding my hand again. He said he liked it, but then I described it and he said he'd have to look, cause his people have his stuff... He started walking away, and I didn't get a photo. It's all good!! Bono was number one on my bucketlist, I feel like I could walk on air.

Thank you Bono!