#THESKYDOWN Live Thread

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

daltonsisters']WOW! It was emotional to hear Bono speak that final truth about where he feels the band is right now - the edge of irrelevance. But I know out of that will come renewal once again.

Still, did anyone find that moment tough? Yet beautiful?  

probably the most "open" (for lack of a better/accurate word) I've seen Bono in a lot of time...

they - or at least him - must be doing a lot of thinking these days...

Maybe it's just me.....but that interview made me sad. frown.gifSame here frown.gif

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

daltonsisters']WOW! It was emotional to hear Bono speak that final truth about where he feels the band is right now - the edge of irrelevance. But I know out of that will come renewal once again.

Still, did anyone find that moment tough? Yet beautiful?  

probably the most "open" (for lack of a better/accurate word) I've seen Bono in a lot of time...

Maybe it's just me.....but that interview made me sad. frown.gifSame here frown.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jenny1980 wrote:

mich40 wrote:

Max Tsukino']probably the most "open" (for lack of a better/accurate word) I've seen Bono in a lot of time...

Maybe it's just me.....but that interview made me sad.
frown.gifSame here frown.gif

And here. Good thing I didn't tweet my question about Principle Management never responding to faxes ;)

[quote name='enigmatic2 wrote:

jenny1980 wrote:

mich40']

Maybe it's just me.....but that interview made me sad.
frown.gif

Same here
frown.gif

And here. Good thing I didn't tweet my question about Principle Management never responding to faxes ;)

Not about duals??? ;)

• Community Moderator

Maybe Bono is just sad b/c those horrible pictures of his bum got out......

(trying to look on the bright side here)

• Subscriber

I didn't get to watch the whole interview, so I don't get why you guys are saying.."sad." Seems to me that just feel like they are at a point to conquer the small things(radio)having a hit song. And the big tour...all the tickets sold......greatest show on earth title is still not enough. Aren't Bono and Edge just keeping things real.

Also, why wasn't Adam and Larry there. And why wasn't Larry at the GQ awards? What's going on...?? Hope they're arent any internal troubles going on and if there are...hope they get through them.