#THESKYDOWN Live Thread

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

TellyC']Me and my sis were at the premiers to cover it for our blog, it was incredible.

here's the link if you want to see the story we did:)

Then on Saturday, we saw Bono yet again:) here's the link for that one

Hope you all enjoy:)

Love the part about Bono and the newspaper.  You can see in your photo he's reading...lol. 

LOL, yea I wasn't expecting him to start reading the paper, he really enjoyed itlaugh.gif

This has nothing to do with From The Sky Down but has anyone ever had any problems accessing the community area? I've been unable to access it for months now. This is the only part I can get too (if this actually works...) When I click on any of the other tabs in the categories list on the left, the browser cant redirect to the page. I've tried different browsers and deleting cookies and temporary internet files but nothing's worked. Anyone ever had this problem resolved??

mattybono

• Subscriber

This has nothing to do with From The Sky Down but has anyone ever had any problems accessing the community area? I've been unable to access it for months now. This is the only part I can get too (if this actually works...) When I click on any of the other tabs in the categories list on the left, the browser cant redirect to the page. I've tried different browsers and deleting cookies and temporary internet files but nothing's worked. Anyone ever had this problem resolved??

mattybono

If you're a paid subscriber and you can't access them, try contacting one of the mods or help area. You should have access if you're paying for that feature.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='daltonsisters wrote:

mattybono']This has nothing to do with From The Sky Down but has anyone ever had any problems accessing the community area? I've been unable to access it for months now. This is the only part I can get too (if this actually works...) When I click on any of the other tabs in the categories list on the left, the browser cant redirect to the page. I've tried different browsers and deleting cookies and temporary internet files but nothing's worked. Anyone ever had this problem resolved??

mattybono

If you're a paid subscriber and you can't access them, try contacting one of the mods or help area. You should have access if you're paying for that feature.

Oh, you can't access even the free side?? Hmmm, I haven't had any problems --definitely contact the help area.