U2 Illuminati - want a laugh check this out.....

MacFoley

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']SERIOUSLY!!!! come on, Bono is EVIL?!?!?! just thought id share the crazy world of the internet to you.....

Is this done as a real review or tongue in cheek? 
i thought that, but there are some crazy things on the net about Bono being illuminati.....

Those videos are so crazy in what they are implying.  It really scares me (even though some things I just had to laugh at) that there's so much insanity on the internet.  I never even heard about people claiming Bono is illuminati before you posted this stuff. It's crazy!

• Subscriber

In 30+ years of Bono being photographed, that's all they got? Hmmmphh!!

However, Mac, I still need you to tell me what you mean about the Yahweh video. Is that a U2 official video? Sometimes a video for a song is like a movie for a book. You'd rather not have seen it!

• Subscriber

All i know is that I am pretty sure that those authors must be related to the guys in the "Ancient Aliens" show. That is some crazy funny shit! Any valid points they make are discredited by the fact that they are totally cray-cray!

• Subscriber

In 30+ years of Bono being photographed, that's all they got? Hmmmphh!!

However, Mac, I still need you to tell me what you mean about the Yahweh video. Is that a U2 official video? Sometimes a video for a song is like a movie for a book. You'd rather not have seen it!

hahaha good point about the photographs! hehe!

the yahweh video is official. it was used on the vertigo tour screens when they played the song.

• Subscriber

How does one join this Illuminati? Are you born into it or does it just happen one day? Boom, you're in! I guess Bono could have sold his soul to the devil which would explain his talent.   

app, bono has jewish connections.....from his mother's side.....devil.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mdmomof7']In 30+ years of Bono being photographed, that's all they got? Hmmmphh!!

hahaha good point about the photographs! hehe! Well, at first the photograph thing was the only thing that bugged me. Then I was like, wait a minute - that's all they got? Not very persuasive.

the yahweh video is official. it was used on the vertigo tour screens when they played the song

Hmmmm...even good guys can be duped into going w/ the crowd. Not everything Bono does is what I'd want him to do. But, hey, he's not my kid and you know THEY certainly don't do everything you want them to do. tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Yes, I can recall seeing quite a few photos of Bono with both eyes fully visible.

But if the goal is world domination, U2 pretty well had that squared away on the musical front some time ago. And they certainly have the financial standing. Are the other band members Illuminati, too? I think Edge, perhaps? They are quite the power duo these days. Then again, Larry has now broken into film..... hmmm.....

Either way, I hope they keep putting out great music.

I'm blinded by the forces.

........almost!