Correct WTSHNN Sheet Music and Tab

Eucharistadorer

• Subscriber
Hi all,

I'm trying to learn WTSHNN on guitar, but am having trouble finding the correct sheet music/tab for it. I looked at both the U2 18 Singles and Best of 1980-1990 notation books, but they seemed incorrect to me just by looking at the tab and comparing it to what I hear/see the Edge play in live DVDs.

Anyone know where I can get the most accurate notation possible? It would really help me in learning the song.

Thanks a lot

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn WTSHNN on guitar, but am having trouble finding the correct sheet music/tab for it. I looked at both the U2 18 Singles and Best of 1980-1990 notation books, but they seemed incorrect to me just by looking at the tab and comparing it to what I hear/see the Edge play in live DVDs.

Anyone know where I can get the most accurate notation possible? It would really help me in learning the song.

Thanks a lot

try asking peterferris8, mickjames or ludo

• Subscriber

also dont forget the ALBUM version of streets which is on the best of tabs and 18 tabs are different to the LIVE version inwhich your trying to capture. like in the video above is the LIVE version.

the ALBUM version has a longer intro, also has over layered guitars, and LIVE only has one of the guitar parts. the outro too is longer on the ALBUM version....

also live when bono sings the LOVE LOVE LOVE parts the structure is different too on the guitar.

also have you got your delay setting correct when you are playing the song too? that is important. does the books tell you what delay settings to use?

i would look in google for play guitar with U2 series. they come with back up tracks too. and are the most accurate you can get to sounding and playing like the edge!

i can help you also in any questions you have on guitar, just ask, i teach guitar and play it too. and streets is easy to play with the hands, but the hardest thing is making it sound like streets. you can get close those, but you need to have the effects settings as close as possible.

good luck!

also dont forget the ALBUM version of streets which is on the best of tabs and 18 tabs are different to the LIVE version inwhich your trying to capture. like in the video above is the LIVE version.

the ALBUM version has a longer intro, also has over layered guitars, and LIVE only has one of the guitar parts. the outro too is longer on the ALBUM version....

also live when bono sings the LOVE LOVE LOVE parts the structure is different too on the guitar.

also have you got your delay setting correct when you are playing the song too? that is important. does the books tell you what delay settings to use?

i would look in google for play guitar with U2 series. they come with back up tracks too. and are the most accurate you can get to sounding and playing like the edge!

i can help you also in any questions you have on guitar, just ask, i teach guitar and play it too. and streets is easy to play with the hands, but the hardest thing is making it sound like streets. you can get close those, but you need to have the effects settings as close as possible.

good luck!

Mac! You are super duper talented!smile.gif

good luck!

The Play Guitar With U2 books are what I have; they are great! Best birthday present I ever got... or close to it laugh.gif I also found this super fantastic resource http://www.amnesta.net/edge_delay/. Check it out!!