How????

basher1

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

surrenders']I don't see any changes on my FB page. What changes supposedly happened. I don't use any apps or anything on FB cause the more allow stuff on FB the less privacy you have.

there's like a scrolling thing to the right near the chat that says all the comments and stuff people are saying. Then they like divided the top news and the recent news in your newsfeed. 

Basically it made it easier to stalk people, LOL
I don't see any of that on my FB page.  I don't have chat open ever and I'm not sure what you mean about the newsfeed on there.  Privacy has always been a big concern for me with FB, cause there isn't much.  With FB you're the product/commodity FB used for advertisers, etc.  I only use it to stay in touch with family and some friends.

I just went through the whole account and privacy settings and made some changes since FB keeps making changes to make us 'seen' by more people and website, advertisers, etc.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

surrenders']I don't see any changes on my FB page. What changes supposedly happened. I don't use any apps or anything on FB cause the more allow stuff on FB the less privacy you have.

there's like a scrolling thing to the right near the chat that says all the comments and stuff people are saying. Then they like divided the top news and the recent news in your newsfeed. 

Basically it made it easier to stalk people, LOL
LOL!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

mich40']One word: Facebook. Where you can go and do what you want, say what you want and no one is going to stop you.

I think I need a break from Facebook... I kept looking for the "like" button and nearly became frantic when I couldn't find it.
tongue.gifroll.gif

Maybe Bono did have something to do with those FB changes we all hate - to get everyone back over here lol! happy.gif

Nah... Facebook is successful and as everyone knows, any business venture Bono gets involved with is anything but successful. tongue.gif