Feedback and The Hype vintages

volkan2007

Is it possible to release earlier works made my 4 irish lads?? I mean we want to hear (at least i want, i am an expert of earlier U2  waxings) very very early recordings made by the band in a special CD? We want to listen to tracks "Concentration Cramp", "Whats going on?", "TV Song", etc. And some recordings of gigs, in one of them a DJ was yelling to the band to stop the music.

• Subscriber

Is it possible to release earlier works made my 4 irish lads?? I mean we want to hear (at least i want, i am an expert of earlier U2  waxings) very very early recordings made by the band in a special CD? We want to listen to tracks "Concentration Cramp", "Whats going on?", "TV Song", etc. And some recordings of gigs, in one of them a DJ was yelling to the band to stop the music.

there are very few of us who knew about Concentration Cramp. I, like yourself know that tune has never been on the early boots. would be great to hear it though.

• Subscriber

there are very few of us who knew about Concentration Cramp. I, like yourself know that tune has never been on the early boots. would be great to hear it though.

• Subscriber