Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Come in and tell us about your day...good, bad, both, how was work? what have you been up to? what's on the telly? what you up to tonight? Anything really, even just trivial and random thoughts and certainly anything bizarre!happy.gif

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been round town looking for presents for my daughter's birthday, tomorrow. Came home with bags, so guess all is done. Wish I could say all is good, but not...

So when she's gone to bed will be wrapping time.

Maybe tonight a glass of wine, not sure whats on tv..

Making dinner... Pizza jacket potato and mixed salad.

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

It has to be said that I've had a hugely boring day today.  Creative thinking is at an all time low which is getting me down so I decided to go for a walk in the glorious sunshine and sat in a park most of the afternoon, it was actually really nice to do, it's not that often I do such things. 

But today did rather feel like I was experiencing the lyrics of Blur's Parklife! I was actually awoken by the sound of the bin men this morning, then I went for a walk in the park, tho I didn't feed the pidgeons. And I definitely need to cut back on the pork pies, well kitkats, having seen my wobbly reflection in many a shop window.

What else? Oh yes I did a classic this morning, I walked around with my skirt tucked into the back of my knickers - I don't know how long for and I don't know who saw meembarassed.gif at least I was wearing a pretty pink pair should that be a redeeming factor at all.

Anyway I should sign off for now.

I hope I'm not the only one who babbles in here every day.

• Subscriber

You are so so cute anjana lol

Dear diary going through windows is driving me mad , which one is the real macoy , I have been misled but at least now I know.The real windows I want , I cant get yet , just have to wait on time and money.

40~U2

Oh and everyone says you have a double , lol , well kinda. But the eyes probably spot the difference.

• Subscriber

lol.......123...okay...a Diary...well.........I'll try my best to write something at least.  Anyway...I woke up before sunrise. Click on my pedometer on my new ipod and after my walk it said 7053 steps. I will have to go check and see how many miles this is. I love walking, I really could keep walking all day if I wanted. It's so nice and cool. Even without the ipod I love hearing the sounds in the morning.

Dear diary,it,s been a Beautiful sunny day here today,spent sometime doing the garden,then took the dog out,but then had to get ready for work for 5pm,and it was so boring as had no customers i was glad when i finished at 10.

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, 

I have multiple exams to study for. I don't wanna take themtongue.gif. Let's see....I ordered that U2 sweatshirt. 
I am super duper busy and I miss the zoo and my zootops! OH!!!!!! 

One of my teachers gave me a U2 book!! It made my week. 

Love, Redhead

Woke up this morning and felt as if my head was going to "pop" due to hay fever/allergies,but I didn't let that stop me from doing my workout.  At work, I gave-out samples of won-ton soup,obtained a couple of can tops to donate beer to Iraq and Afganistan veterans.  As for now, I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee and preparing to watch Dr Oz who has a real good show on tonight.

• Subscriber

...All hopes dashed. The MagLev sped towards the snow crested Alps. The city, receding into the distance left behind; a burning and rubble strewn testament to the magnitude of their failure. Had Elana made it to the safety of the resistance in the underground? There was no way to find out now. Their paths had crossed briefly, but together they had set the skies ablaze. Her beautiful visage flickered through his mind now like bursts of static; broken shards of recollection that would haunt him forever. Speeding into uncertainty and irrelevance. His part had been played without effect. All hope was lost.

High in orbit the Entertainment Criminals had witnessed the assault from the calm of the satellite. The visiting gods retaliation would not now be delayed, the wrath and bloodshed of The Purge was imminent. The plan had failed. The monitors were silent.

Aiden strode to the airlock, fastening his helmet as he went. The Earth was doomed, but there was still a chance for the survivors in the Arc. He would need to act quickly, a final desperate plan unfolding in his mind.....

That's how bored I was this last 10 minutes!

roll.gif