Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear diary,I was sent some very risqué pictures from an in-mate in here, it made me realise what a sheltered life I've had and made me choke on my croissant lolVery funny, thank you to my lovely in-mate for making my day!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear diary,I was sent some very risqué pictures from an in-mate in here, it made me realise what a sheltered life I've had and made me choke on my croissant lolVery funny, thank you to my lovely in-mate for making my day!

Dear Diary,

I think that I may be that lovely in-mate!!! And I am so happy that I made her smile! But I do feel rather bad that I nearly made her choke on the lovely Croissant. 
I have had a good few days though. I had my training for the Samaritans all Saturday which was tiring but interesting. 
and Sunday watching The Sky Down was a fantastic night. 
And enjoying my last few weeks of no work and staying up late because I can! From the start of November up at 6:30!!!! That is going to hurt!

• Subscriber

Dear diary,My in mate has me looking at naughty websites! Which reminds me I had a great dream involving Patrick Dempsey last night, let's just say he had very soft hands lol. Excellent dream score hahahaha. I wonder if I can conjure Clooney tonight....

• Subscriber

Dear diary , Im really happy today because my daughter came to me dripping wet in tears to give me a big hug , and we both held tight and a I was really surprised she did that with her OCD and she seemed to cheer up after that. First hug i've had in 5 years since she first got her OCD , she was 12 and was finishing primary school.

Which is sad because she was one of the top students in her class then everything deteriorated, she cant even cope properly now. :o(

• Subscriber

Dear diary , Im really happy today because my daughter came to me dripping wet in tears to give me a big hug , and we both held tight and a I was really surprised she did that with her OCD and she seemed to cheer up after that. First hug i've had in 5 years since she first got her OCD , she was 12 and was finishing primary school.

Which is sad because she was one of the top students in her class then everything deteriorated, she cant even cope properly now. :o(

more hugs for you 123 999.gif 

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, 

Last night I was hoping to conjure up dreams of Clooney having had some really good dreams this weekwink.gif but instead I looked at an email late at night before going to bed, it contained an alternative Ikea product, a unique take on towel racks with more than ample hanging mechanisms (adjustable too!tongue.gif)...I can't tell you what that really means...a few people in here will knowwink.gif, needless to say there is no way my hubsy will have them in the bathroom (it is a small bathroom buhahahaha)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

123love']Dear diary , Im really happy today because my daughter came to me dripping wet in tears to give me a big hug , and we both held tight and a I was really surprised she did that with her OCD and she seemed to cheer up after that. First hug i've had in 5 years since she first got her OCD , she was 12 and was finishing primary school.

Which is sad because she was one of the top students in her class then everything deteriorated, she cant even cope properly now.
:o
(

more hugs for you 123 999.gif Thanks but I I'd like a hug with clothes on preferably laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Aww, what a nice moment to have.  But I hope things get better for your daughter with her school work and with being able to live with OCD.