Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear diary,Had a really busy day off today but a nice one, spent the morning making the house look clean and shopping for food for an impromptu gal's nite (hubsy home late = opportunity lol). Had a couple of friends over since the afternoon and have had lots of fun, chat and laughter since, we laughed so much tonight, it was lovely, hubsy said he could hear us laughing from up the road:))))) excellent friends score! Good times.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Dear diary, Had a really busy day off today but a nice one, spent the morning making the house look clean and shopping for food for an impromptu gal's nite (hubsy home late = opportunity lol). Had a couple of friends over since the afternoon and have had lots of fun, chat and laughter since, we laughed so much tonight, it was lovely, hubsy said he could hear us laughing from up the road:))))) excellent friends score! Good times.
Oh that sounds great!  I love having a good laugh with friends!

• Subscriber

Dear diary , Im lonely,

Find me someone to love, Ive seached high and low, felt the burning desire, but have not crossed paths yet, where the heck are you, who are you and most importantly can you handle baggage ? lol Thats for flying of course lol ;o) Dont be too late, mr thingymebob.

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

It's a gorgeous sunny October day here today so we went for a walk through the park (was buzzing with people having picnics and just sunning themselves) into the city which was heaving with shoppers. Still, we had a nice lunch and pootled around the shops.  As I was walking along I could hear a busker singing, strumming his guitar and I thought those notes sound kinda familiar...he was singing Party Girl, yay! Makes a nice change hearing a busker sing that and the fact he was really young (looked in his early 20's) was great to see.  I love the fact that U2 songs transcend across the generations whether young or older or somewhere in betweenhappy.gif.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

Anjana']Dear diary, Had a really busy day off today but a nice one, spent the morning making the house look clean and shopping for food for an impromptu gal's nite (hubsy home late = opportunity lol). Had a couple of friends over since the afternoon and have had lots of fun, chat and laughter since, we laughed so much tonight, it was lovely, hubsy said he could hear us laughing from up the road:))))) excellent friends score! Good times.

Oh that sounds great!  I love having a good laugh with friends!

I know Sunflower, there's just something about being with your galpals sometimes, I haven't laughed like that in ages, wonderful irreverent fun! 

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

I am tired today, been sorting through paperwork and trying to get some organisation over my diary over the next couple of weeks...headache!! Too many little bits and pieces to sort out, am gonna make a tick list tonight to try and get my head around it! Apart from that it's all quite boring really tho it has been a nice sunny relaxing day on the whole.  And my hair has gone all frizzy having washed it and left it to dry naturally, it's not a good look on me lol

yes Adam I know how it feels...out of control...

adam-clayton-primeros-tiempos-u2.jpg

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

My good friend Redhead told me about a great site called U2.start.com where I just found this brill photo of Wembley on 14th Aug 2009...I was there in the audience (just after I met Edge outside his hotel room...when I was staying next door to him...aaalllllll weekend19.gif

2uge4p4.gifwheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Best weekend of my life that!