Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I am so tired. But I had to come in here to see what all the Zootops have been up to at the weekend as I have not been in here. And nice to see that people are still reliving their dates (Anj - we were at the same show!!!) and making collages and being happy in general.

I had a fab weekend - Zootops came to visit and general silliness was had all around and that was just so lovely. Can't beat a Zootop visit!!!!

But now all tired and partied out!

• Subscriber

Dear diary , ive got soo much to do today , that I wish I could just snap my fingers and it all be done lol

And I had so many dreams last night , as well as woken up with a headache :o/ And it also looks like it is going to rain today.

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I am so tired. But I had to come in here to see what all the Zootops have been up to at the weekend as I have not been in here. And nice to see that people are still reliving their dates (Anj - we were at the same show!!!) and making collages and being happy in general.

I had a fab weekend - Zootops came to visit and general silliness was had all around and that was just so lovely. Can't beat a Zootop visit!!!!

But now all tired and partied out!

oooooooh whereabouts were you, near the front of the stage? I could 'arrow' you into the pic too!!banana.gif

Dear Diary...

I had a long look in the mirror yesterday..... and didn't like what I saw...so had a long talk to myself...and now I need to listern, take note and do. So went out, for a walk, looked round shops in town... then saw thing to do with Christmas...omg.....had to get something from Argos... lady putting up Christmas tree... AH! No not yet please...

• Subscriber
...All hopes dashed. The MagLev sped towards the snow crested Alps. The city, receding into the distance left behind; a burning and rubble strewn testament to the magnitude of their failure. Had Elana made it to the safety of the resistance in the underground? There was no way to find out now. Their paths had crossed briefly, but together they had set the skies ablaze. Her beautiful visage flickered through his mind now like bursts of static; broken shards of recollection that would haunt him forever. Speeding into uncertainty and irrelevance. His part had been played without effect. All hope was lost.

High in orbit the Entertainment Criminals had witnessed the assault from the calm of the satellite. The visiting gods retaliation would not now be delayed, the wrath and bloodshed of The Purge was imminent. The plan had failed. The monitors were silent.

Aiden strode to the airlock, fastening his helmet as he went. The Earth was doomed, but there was still a chance for the survivors in the Arc. He would need to act quickly, a final desperate plan unfolding in his mind.....

That's how bored I was this last 10 minutes!

happy.gif

• Subscriber

i'm feeling frustrated with my lack of computer skills. I feel it's inhibiting my communication skills.  I wish writing was easier for me. I have the day off, plans for the evening, Really, i'm an unorganized mess.  I better start somewhere.