Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Dear Diary,

I'm so happy it's friday!!

I had a dinner at a nice greek restaurant - alone!!!! I have always thought that eating at the restaurant alone is somehow sad - lunch is ok, it's somehow different but an idea about eating a dinner on friday night alone when there is only families and couples - no no no, let's start the pity-party!!!cry.gif

But anyway I went there and it was not that bad... The food was very good and wine wasn't that bad either. And luckily I'm going to meet my friends tomorrow so maybe I'm not the loneliest person in the worldwink.gif

Ooooh jam and fresh bread (or biscuits!!!) sounds veeeery good...tongue.giftongue.gif I think I'm going to buy and eat some tomorrow - I just have to buy the jam from a store and I bet it's not as good as Anjana's jam!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

someone might come over to sit with you.... and turn your life upside down..roll.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

suee']Dear Diary, Think tomorrow I'm going to make some scones, and maybe Nice Anjana could give me some of her lovely home made jam, Kert can you get some cream.....and Zhivvy a pot of tea ..... and we all can have a tea party.
indent]IThappy.gifhappy.gif

5063_teeleipa_452.jpg
All well come for cream tea....one and all...
happy.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

It's Saturday, and I'm sitting here listening to my favorite folk music and surfing the Net. Might go to a movie later this weekend with my mom, and right now I'm trying to decide whether I should go to the gym today. I probably will, soon after lunch. Got some sad news at work yesterday: my boss, who I've known since I started with this company in 2007, and who is really a nice guy, has had to retire due to serious health issues, and he's about my age. Hope they find someone decent to take his place. I wish him well.

It's been a great year for music for me: Mom and I went to a very cool show Thursday night: Australian Pink Floyd. Very different!! Besides that, I saw U2 live in June, and also have tix to Les Miserables in December. If I ever get to a point where I'm financially comfortable, theater and concerts will definitely become something I do on a regular basis!

[quote name='suee wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

suee']Dear Diary, Think tomorrow I'm going to make some scones, and maybe Nice Anjana could give me some of her lovely home made jam, Kert can you get some cream.....and Zhivvy a pot of tea ..... and we all can have a tea party.
indent]IThappy.gifhappy.gif

5063_teeleipa_452.jpg
All well come for cream tea....one and all...
happy.gif

ohhh. thaat looks lovely!!! what kind of tea are we having?

Dear Diary...

Well I made my scones, bought some jam, but would really like Anjana's lovely jam and bought some clotted cream ( omg it tastes lovely)...

So all welcome for Sunday tea...Cream tea... Earl Grey or fruit tea I have.. put picture up later.... and cakes, cookies or anything else? A U2 cream tea, tea party.........

• Subscriber

Dear Diary...

Well I made my scones, bought some jam, but would really like Anjana's lovely jam and bought some clotted cream ( omg it tastes lovely)...

So all welcome for Sunday tea...Cream tea... Earl Grey or fruit tea I have.. put picture up later.... and cakes, cookies or anything else? A U2 cream tea, tea party.........

On my way Sue,smile.gifsmile.gif